Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CWC011 ~ Kraft-y Kreations


Hi! The CAS-tastic Challenge blog would like us to create a clean and simple card using Kraft. Well, I need to rename it to SCRAP-tastic because that is exactly what I did to to make this CAS card! It really was from things laying on my craft table left over from other projects other than my new grunge tag I just got in the mail from part of a scavenger hunt prize pack I won at Mad Hatter Stamps.

I can always use Just Because "cheery" color cards so this will come in handy. I may even add this to my stack going to Operation Write Home.

Warm aloha!
Tammy



2 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fine way to showcase some scraps! The embossed portions add just the right touch and the grunge tag is awesome! I tried the scavenger hunt too (till almost two in the morning a couple of nights) but never found anything!

Anonymous said...

Wjhat a fantastic way to use some scraps - this is such a stylish card. I love the colours, too!