Friday, May 5, 2017

Thank You for a Teacher!

Hello again~

I am back and was happy I found the chance to make the second card I needed for my son's other teacher!

I am going to miss making these cards! Especially with the supplies sitting available in my crafting room. I am hoping maybe I can still make these cards in the future:)))


I used inspiration from a sketch! It's always fun to have a jumping point!
Sweet Sunday Sketch - I rotated the image.
I am also joining in the fun at Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle, D. L. Art - May Linky.

Using stamp and tag die from My Creative Time, papers from my scrap pile, and my Cricut Preserves cartridge. The Gold Star I've had, and I used an ABC embossing folder on the yellow background cardstock for the apple to tie the school theme together.  

I hope you have a Fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead!
~Tammy~

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanna M. said...

Pretty! I know, once my boys went to middle school, I was a little sad about not getting to create cards and end of the year gift baskets. ((Sigh)) I miss getting my Pinterest on!! Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card my friend! Your son's teacher will absolutely love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Maria said...

What a cute card for your son's teacher!! Love the gingham apple, star and ribbon!! I'm sure your son's teacher will appreciate it!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the gingham apple and the shiny gold star!! Your son's teacher will adore it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

That little gingham apple is adorable! Sweet card Tammy!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the gingham apple!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Hugs,
Kelly

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope to see you again next time.