Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You are for a fact Amazing: Mother

Good Day!

I hope your week has been going well as we are halfway through already!
I have another Mother's Day card to share. I had lighting issues as Mother Nature was not on my side. It's so much prettier in person!

I started with a Cameo Coral 5 x 5 card base onto which I added my patterned paper.  Lace trim was added to both sides of my stamped panel. I die-cut a circle from burlap and added two paper leaves and a beautiful cabbage rose flower to the center. A bow was added embellished with a button to complete the card.

I am joining in the fun at: Just Us Girls - Mother

Hiding in my Craft Room - May Flowers, Jo's Scrap Shack - FDF Anything Goes, Always Fun Challenges - Mom, Die Cuttin' Divas - Mother's Day/Feminine, Crafty Calendar Challenge - Flowers

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the colors and the lace!! the flower is stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

It is simply beautiful my friend!! I am so late on making Mother's Day cards...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Tammy! Love the vintage feel to this and all the details! Beautiful flower! Love the lace edges!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the detail. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva's this week!

Gale said...

Beautiful card Tammy. And a beautiful flower. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Mother's Day Challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.