Monday, October 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Day 2 October Release

Hi!

I am back with Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties October Release! All previewed items will be available for purchase October 15th at 12:00 a.m. EST.  

I gravitate towards softer colors, and today I am sharing a sweet card using pastel colors. For today's number, I used the new Smile stamp set.
 I started with a white card base which I embossed. I added a pretty yellow patterned paper to the center and stamped the frame and sentiment from smile onto a center die-cut layer. I took some aqua and white baker's twine and laced the scalloped circle adding a yellow button.
I created a seam binding bow for a finishing embellishment touch.
Soft, pretty, and sweet!  That's it for me!  Please be sure to head over to the rest of the Paper Sweeties Designers to see what they have to share with you today!

I also wanted to remind you of our Monthly Challenge at Paper Sweeties and I invite you to play along! Click here for details and to enter

I am also joining in at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes! Thank you for stopping by!
~Tammy~

10 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your colors and that BEAUTIFUL bow, Tammy! Fab card and sentiment!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Love those colors!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is sooo beautiful! Lovely colors and embossing and such a beautiful design! Gorgeous use of the sentiment stamp. LOVE the buttons and pretty bow, and lacing the twine through the die cut is just brilliant!

Lisa Elton said...

aaaaw, this is perfectly sweet, love the colors, love the buttons!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the colors!! The sentiment is so pretty!! Love it!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Tammy! ADORE that embossed background and the purples and yellows! Plus, that little stitched frame, surrounding your sentiment, is perfectly delightful!

Jessi Fogan said...

awwww :) Such a soft & lovely & totally Tammy card! I love the seam binding & the fab twine treatment!!

Unknown said...

Tammy,
Such a colorful sweet card displaying a timeless sentiment. This is so beautiful. We hope to see you again next week with more projects.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for blessing us at Word Art Wednesday with your talents!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow! Love the yellow and purple, big shiny candy buttons and that embossed background!