Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration #12

Hi~

I am beyond excited (squeal) to have been chosen as one of the Jazz Cats of the week over at Jazzy Paper Designs! What an honor to be among this talented group of artist!  Please head over and check out the Design Team.  Tenia host really fabulous challenges based on Jazz artist posters and album covers. This week is the Thelonious Monk Poster.
Here is the Inspiration Photograph!
This is my take on it!


I find music to be a great inspiration so I chose inspire as my sentiment! It does make me sad that we are losing this form of art more and more in our schools. 

I hope you will head over to Jazzy Paper Designs and play along. 
Warm Aloha!
~Tammy~

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card and congrats on being the GD for Jazzy Paper Designs!!

Kim Wilson said...

Wow girl this is PERFECT for the challenge! Great job!