Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have a Twinkly day!

It seems to be that time of year where we have a lot of birthdays between now and December, so I really have to get on the ball!

I have a cute little card that I made very quickly for a cute little girl for a friend of ours. I rather enjoy making little girl cards because I don't get to do it that often, so I had fun putting this one together. After I completed it, I realized it fit the colors to the color Challenge at Off The Wall Craftiness, and I think I will be getting this posted within the last 24 hours, so I am actually getting two challenges in this week.  That doesn't work out too often with what little spare time I have had lately, so I love those happy coincidences!

Now onto the card!
Hope you have a Twinkly day too!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  The Angel Company: Fairy Birthday
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, The Angel Company: Gentle Beginnings
Ink: Momento: Tuxedo Black
Other: Copics, Buttons: PTI

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tammy, this is soooo adorable, and I am happy that you made it into two challenges! I know how you feel about trying to combine them; it kinda stresses me out sometimes to roll a bunch together! Good for you.

Kim Wilson said...

Love this Tammy! Perfect for a little girl! Thank you for playing and good luck!!!

Deb Neerman said...

So adorable, Tammy! Great color palette, too.