Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

Good Monday Morning!

I made a sweet card for my Mom and needed to wait till after Mother's Day to share it. It felt good to get in my craft room and get crafty. It's nice to know that I still remember how to put something together. 

The colors in the Card Concept photo was a jumping point for me. I used some Melissa Frances papers I have hoarded because they were so pretty. So of course who is more deserving than Mom? The pink heart is actually hand stamped by me. The rest was just little bits of this and that to embellish it. 

I will share at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes and The Card Concept - Mother's Day. I was inspired by the pastel colors. 

Hope everyone has a good week.
~Tammy~

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the heart and the lace!

Maria said...

A very lovely card, Tammy! Such a pretty heart and butterfly with the pearls! Beautiful bow, too! Hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

Lisa Elton said...

This is shabby chic prettiness Tammy! Bet your mom loved it!