Monday, March 28, 2016

Look who Turned 5

Good Morning!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Long time no hear, and the longer the stretches go, the rustier I get...at creating, remembering how to write a blog post, just about everything...ha!

I'm still very much involved in school with late night studying and back at it the next day. My sons sporting events are my only breaks. I am getting behind in birthdays, and this is for a little fellow dear to my heart back home in Florida! His package is going out really late, but luckily they understand why. :)

I turned the card slightly when I shot the picture, but now it just looks like it's crooked. 

I used leftovers of some sort for just about everything you see.

I used Boys will be Boys Cricut Cartridge for the Helicopter. I have these chipboard numbers in my stash that I have been using up what seems like forever, but they are cute and fun.
I used some amazing Limeade Trendy Twine at the top for some added texture. Always makes for a nice addition to any card!

I am going to share over at Jo's Scrap Schack - Fun Friday Challenge - Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes.

Well, that's it...sorry for the silence...I am off to class this morning, but first comes an hour and half commute. :(

Have a wonderful week!
~Tammy~


12 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Cheers from Japan! ! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Ryoma

Maria said...

What a CUTE card for a little boy who turns "5"! I'm sure he'll love this card! You are one busy person with your studies! And, an hour and half commute is quite a ways! Good luck with your studies, take care!

Unknown said...

Rusty or not this is one fine birthday card. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Word Art Wednesday DT Member

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! LOVING that helicopter!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

His adorable card will be worth the wait! Love the little helicopter and all of the polka dots!

Sherrie K. said...

Such an adorable birthday card! Fun mix of colors and adorable design Tammy!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super cute, cool and fun!!
Have a blessed day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Shelly said...

Hello Friend! This is so super cute, and I love the colors!
Hope you had a nice Easter with the fam!
Shelly

Vicki Dutcher said...

SUPER fun card! Love the primary colors- Thanks for joining in at STB

Amanda said...

This is super cute. Love the fun colors and the helicopter. Great job.Thanks for joining us over at Jo's for Funday Friday.

Amanda (DT)

OttawaMom said...

Love the bright, happy colours and the fun polka dots. Super fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Audrey Pettit said...

Of course they understand! Super adorable birthday card for a little fella!!