Tuesday, February 16, 2016

9th Birthday Wishes

Hey There!

Don't fall over that you are seeing a post. I am not even sure if anyone is even going to stop by and see this ha!

I know it's been quiet, and honestly I have not stepped foot in my my craftroom since December. The projects you have seen as of late were created then and scheduled ahead.

I am in an intense accelerated program, and I have a commute in traffic each day. It leaves very little time for even my family, so you understand why it's been quiet around here. 

We had a snow day yesterday. I took a break from studying to make a card for my best friend's little girl. I needed a brain break. It felt so weird crafting again and trying to find my mojo again. Hands down I miss it!
I just used bits and pieces and this is what I came up with.  My starting point was the 9 and I just built the card around that. 
So if you're still with me reading, I appreciate it, and I appreciate you stopping by! I am sorry I have not been around to leave comments. We can't have our phones in class, so on breaks I do try and scroll through and catch some of your work. :-)))  

Inspiration was found at:

Inspired by#3 (Which is also featuring one of the sweetest designers in the business Jeanne Jachna)

Thank you again for stopping by.
~Tammy~ 

Stamps and Dies: My Creative Time

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that button on the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love your colors,good luck in school,have a great day!!!

Migdalia said...

Hi Tammy,
I absolutely love the beautiful birthday card!!Love the pretty bow.
Good luck in school! I think its Awesome!
Happy to know that you enjoyed my card my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Maria said...

Your mojo certainly wasn't lacking with the lovely birthday card, Tammy! The little bday girl will love it! Such pretty colors and detail! Good luck with your schooling...take care!

Lisa said...

Your mojo is definitely back my friend!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the layers!! The sparkly star is an awesome touch!! Good luck with your accelerated program!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty girly card! Love the big 9 and the pretty papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfect for a 9 year old girl!! A cute mix of colors, textures and layers. Just charming Tammy!

Mimi said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors, and that big ol' 9!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is so adorable, Tammy! I love the colors and love that big number 9 on here. I think some of the best designs come from using up those little bits and pieces we all have lying around. Makes for such a unique combo. I really adore the sequins and the touches of gold you added, and love the pom pom trim turned upside down! So fun!
Good luck with all your studies, my friend! Good for you!

shirley-bee said...

Great card! Love the large number as the focus, and the pom pom trim. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Lesley said...

Such a gorgeous card my friend! Wow! I love it. You were totally inspired and it shows! Happy to see you posting!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Craftdee said...

What a lovely card, perfect for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can join in our latest challenge starting today too Donna ☺

Shelly said...

Tammy, this is so pretty! I love that great big "9" AWESOME!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hello my friend!
I haven't stopped by in a while, and thought of you today, so I wanted to say hello. I quite understand the bit about life being too busy to be into blogging. Same here! But for different reasons. :) Good luck with school; I can't even imagine going back to school after so many years of being out of college! I wish you much success with it.

YOur "9" card is super sweet, Tammy!
Take care, and be well. xoxo