Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy 4th of July {The Kraft Journal}

Howdy,

Here we are at the end of June...can you believe it? I have another Patriotic Creation for you to go along with our color challenge this week at The Kraft Journal.
I started with a Brown Kraft Cardstock base onto which I added a piece of patterned paper where the edges were distressed.  I added an Event Record from the Ephemera Pack followed by taking a length of Earthy Hemp Cord and twisted it randomly on the card front.  Die-cut stars from Brown Kraft Cardstock as well as other papers were added sneaking in Red and Blue Baker's twine bow adding a tag created from My Creative Time Teeny Tag Holiday greetings. Lastly, sequins were scattered to the front for a touch of glam.

Here is the color challenge for this week:
Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Color Inspiration creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the stars!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so patriotic and fabulous!! I love the design and the stars!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Love this card Tammy! The scrolling twine is so cool! Happy early 4th of July to you!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Tammy:
I love your Red,White,& Blue. card and the Happy 4th of July tag. it great to see so many that truly love America.

Have a wonderful 4th of July.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

PS : I am now one of your Followers I hope you will come follow mine as well love making new blog friends.

Lisa Elton said...

You make THE BEST fourth of July projects Tammy and this little gem is no exception!! I like the mix of playful patterns and of course that sweet polka dot star!

Donna K said...

That little event record is a wonderful touch to this patriotic piece, Tammy! I just love this. I hope that you and your baseball loving family have a wonderful 4th of July! xx Donna K

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Tammy! It's got a great patriotic feel, and a bit of a western flair, too, with that rope... reminds me of a lasso. So fun, and love the scattering of sequins, too!

Greta said...

Creative & beautiful, Tammy! Happy 4th!

Colleen Dietrich said...

love, love, LOVE this, Tammy!
It's got a sophisticated element, with that red and white pattern, but you've added an eclectic and super-cool assortment of accessories that make me say, "Wow!"

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Life is swiftly moving by, isn't it? I'm working FT now, and that sure cuts into many things. :/ Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? College is just around the corner for my eldest, so....$$$$