Sunday, July 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties July Release Day 2 - Enjoy Life

Hello again!

It's Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties July Release. I am back sharing a card I created from the soon to be released Happy Summer. When I opened my set to work with,  I knew I wanted to use this sweet tree image and my mojo lead me to a country summer time feel. 
I used Basic Grey's Lemonade Collection. I stamped the tree in a Raspberry ink onto the Brown Kraft Cover Weight card base.  I added the Enjoy Life sentiment to the lower right corner in Vintage Sepia Ink. 
You will want to check out the rest of the Paper Sweeties Design Team to see what they have created with the new release.  You can also find the list here to visit their blogs and leave them some love.
I am sharing at An Inky Situation - Anything Goes.

See you tomorrow for more of the July Paper Sweeties release. 
~Tammy~


11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING that flower with the heart in the middle!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab Tammy what a gorgeous stamp love how you put the heart and button in the centre! Susanxx

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the paper,and the stamp...

Lynn said...

That tree image, stamped in that color, goes perfectly with that paper. I loved that BG collection. Your button banner is so sweet.

Maria said...

Sooo pretty, Tammy! Sweet patterned papers and great way of highlighting the tree with sentiment! It looks great against the kraft background! Hope you're having a great weekend, hugs!

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful!

Martha Herrera said...

Love all the details! I love how you added a pretty button in the middle of the heart! Love it!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tree!! The design is so unique - I love it!! The papers and buttons are just fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful Tammy - love all the color and mix of patterns. That string of buttons and lace is so eye catching - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So adorable Tammy!!! I love the papers and cute tree!

Jessi Fogan said...

How I LOVE 'Lemonade' - I went through 2 packs! Perfect images & embellies to go with it - and what a super fun layout :)