Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties July Post Rewind

It's the last day of the July release at Paper Sweeties! Hopefully you have had a chance to peek around at the design team sneak peeks. Today I have one more share using a new set as well as previously released stamps. 
I started by stamping the picket fence from the newly released set Home Tweet Home twice in Kraft ink on Kraft cardstock which I fussy cut out. I then added some white paint to give a worn and weathered look.  I added the fence to each end of the patterned paper after stamping the pole for the birdhouse.  I then stamped, fussy cut, and added my little birdie to the fence. 
I stamped Emma and gave her a dress from You are Special. The sentiment Grateful For You that has been stamped in a banner can also be found in that same set.  A final embellishing touch was adding a butterfly that I have painted white and distressed slightly with sandpaper, a flower gem to the birdhouse and pearls to Emma's hair. :-)

Please be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog and the rest of this talented team to see one more Paper Sweeties creation!  

Sharing this at Link Up Tuesday, An Inky Situation - Anything Goes

I hope you have enjoyed looking at the new creations for Paper Sweeties the last few days! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
~Tammy~ 

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so sweet! Love the fence stamp, birdie, birdhouse....ummm, everything!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Tammy what an adorable scene you have made its a treasure! Susan x

Sasha said...

Such a lovely garden scene card, Tammy. I really do love that picket fence, your birdhouse and sweet birdie x

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeek this is so CUTE Tammy!! I love her placed in front of this sweet summer garden scene. darling darling card! Have a great day ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so adorable!! that little girl is just too cute

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! I am IN LOVE with that wood grain background and the little girl is ADORABLE!!!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty card!!!Love the scene,and your image!!!

Debbie said...

This ... card ... is ... AMAZING, Tammy! One of my all-time favorites of yours!! Such an adorable scene -- love the fence, birdie, background paper -- everything!! Thank you for all of your fabulous creations this month for the July release :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

How cute is this!!! Love!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Tammy!! What an awesome scene you've created!! The little girl is just adorable!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jessi Fogan said...

That fence is awesome! I love everything about this soft sweet card :)

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable image! I love the scene you created! So adorable:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, girl, your fussy cutting is amazing! Cannot believe you cut out the fence pieces! They look fabulous. Love the whitewash paint and love this whole scene you created. Really fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! LOVE the spring scene!!

Maria said...

Just absolutely adorable, Tammy! Love all the PS sweeties on this card! Darling scene with Emma and fab fussy cutting! Great job...love it!

Benzi said...

Great job on this super card. Love your birdhouse and birdie, along with the fence. I think I just made a card with paper from the paper pad you used (not yet uploaded). It looks very familiar.

Jeanne J. said...

This is adorable Tammy! Every detail is absolutely perfect. Love this scene you created! So light and fun! I like how you used the pattern paper background too!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet scene! Love how you used the floral woodgrain paper. I've been hoarding mine ;)

Sandy said...

This is so cute - I love her!!
sandy