Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties May Release Party

Hi there!

Today is the day that you can purchase Paper Sweeties newest sets.  Hopefully you have hopped around the last two days to gain some inspiration from the team.  We will be showcasing more from the sets today.  Check back tomorrow as we will have a rewind post that will include new mixed in with some of the older sets. 

Here is what I have for you today!  This is a twofer! :-) I used two of the new sets on today's card.
Today I am using Fun Shapes and Sending Springtime.  I stamped the various shapes on patterned paper and fussy cut and created a banner which I embellished with some buttons and twine.   I stamped and paper pieced the birdhouse and sweet bird. Sending Springtime Smiles was stamped on some banner pieces and added to the lower left corner. 

Please don't forget to stop by the Paper Sweeties blog, as well as the rest of the team's blog to see what they created for you. 

We will be back tomorrow with one more creation, so I hope to see you back here!  
~Tammy~

8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Tammy your card is delightful! Love the banner and the fabulous papers! Susan x

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy!! Love the papers and that banner is awesome!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the movement you created with the fun shapes and patterns! Very pretty card Tammy ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

So bright and happy! Love the birdie and birdhouse, and LOVE how you did the banner!

Unknown said...

My fellow patterned paper hoarder, you are more like some kind of patterned paper guru! I adore these papers, the colors are fabbo!

You're smart to use your scraps before cutting into new sheets. I would be so smart! lol I find it hard to keep my papers organized so I even know what scraps I have. Unreal ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! Wouldn't this be a fab image for a new house too? THat banner is adorable :)

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the banner and sweet bird! What a fabulous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VanessaB said...

such a sweet card. such beautiful papers. great card design :)