Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DeNami April Pin-spired #2 - Thanks a Bunch

Hello Bloggy friends!  I am back with my second post of the day. For My Paper Sweeties Release Post, please scroll down.

I have a share for the latest DeNami Designs Pin-spired Design Team Challenge for Group 2.

Here is my creation!
and here is the inspiration photograph...
I started by going through various patterned paper scrap pieces in my stash looking for colors close to those in the inspiration photo. Next I took a scallop circle punch and various circle punches and just started punching out the papers at random.
Then I just started layering the various pieces then adding a few buttons from DeNami Designs Tutti Frutti Boutique Button collection.  A Baby Blue Grosgrain Ribbon was tied in a bow and embellished with a button and added to the top of the wreath. A length of Melon and White Baker's Twine was hung from the top of the bow to give the appearance of a hanging wreath.
Using Black Ink, the sentiment, Thanks a Bunch was added to the bottom center of this greeting card. 

I continue to enjoy participating in these challenges!! Be sure to check out a few of my teammates who have created something fabulous with this "Pin-spired" photo.
You won't want to miss their takes!

I am adding this over at My Craft Spot - Anything Goes! Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!
~Tammy~

29 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

you nailed that inspiration- love it

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the wreath itself is FAB!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an absolutely brilliant use for circle and scalloped circle punches, Tammy! And how absolutely beautiful this is! Love the colors and mix of papers and love, love, love that wreath!

Annette Allen said...

wow great take on the inspirational photo.. your card is amazing..love all the layers of goodies...

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!Love your card!Very pretty!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh my goodness, Tammy! I can't believe how perfectly you have captured that inspiration photo with your lovely creation. This is so colorful and fun! Perfect for a thank you card. I hope you and your son are doing okay. I am thinking of you both!

Stacy said...

This is very pinspirational! Your wreath is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

WoW! What a gorgeous wreath you created!

Lisa Elton said...

Simply perfect Tammy...nuff said!!!

Greta said...

Absolutely adorable card! You really were inspired by that photo, Tammy!

Anonymous said...

You nailed the picture Tammy, Awesome!!!

Linda said...

This is eye candy for sure! Love the pop of colors!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fresh combination of colors and patterns, my dear! So pretty!

Lisa said...

You are so creative!! This is fabulous!! I love the designs and colors!! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristi said...

wow! This is perfect! I adore this!

Nana said...

WOW what a fun, cute and creative idea. I love it.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Sandy said...

I love this Tammy - I think I have to make me one!!!!!
Sandy

Benzi said...

Wow! What a great wreath you made with the inspiration....so bright, cheerful, and creative.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Tammy, a great take on the inspiration pic, and a fab way to use up those little scraps left over!

Jeanne J. said...

This is so fresh! I love the colors and the buttons!

nwilliams6 said...

How darling! I love that you chose to go literal on the inspiration and it came out sooooo cute.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is brilliant, Tammy - so bright & cheerful, and what a great way to use up scraps! I hope everything is going well with you guys :)

Karen B. said...

Awww, this is a super sweet card. So full of detail yet still clean and simple too. Love the colors.

Lynn said...

What a delightful card! What a fun way to use scraps and create something so pretty and spring-like. These colors just made me smile!

Sherrie K. said...

Your wreath is FABULOUS!! The bright colors are AMAZING and looks so awesome! Such a great way to use scraps!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such a pretty take on the inspiration pic! i love the scale and pops of red cherries and scalloped circles. genius!

Tan's Hobbies said...

WOW!!! You nailed the inspiration photograph 100 million times, dear!! This card of yours is so fantastic!!!Love those colour combination; love all the papers pattern that you used!! It is so brilliant!

Kate said...

What a fabulous card, Tammy! Your layered circles look fantastic!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

VanessaB said...

super fun! great take on the pinspirational photo! :)