Friday, February 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Inspirational Sketch 4

Are you ready for the latest sketch challenge for Paper Sweeties???? It's a sweet one!  All you have to do is create a project using the sketch using Paper Sweeties stamps. 

I used the hearts from Snow Friends and the letters from Alphas - Uppers and I did some masking to create my custom message using part of the sentiment from the So Sweet of You set.


I hope you will join us this month! I look forward to seeing your take on the sketch! You will want to play along for your chance to win two free stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe
Well I hope you will check out the rest of the design team for a little inspiration.


I am joining in at Cut It Up - Love is In the Air, Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes, The Pink Elephant - Hearts
Thank you for peeking in on me today!
~Tammy~

17 comments:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable!!! The white on white looks awesome.

Jessi Fogan said...

So CUTE! Love that reverse-scallop edge :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I absolutely love how you did the sentiment!

Emily Keaton said...

This is such an adorable creation, Tammy!

Debbie said...

So soft and pretty! Love it!

Annette said...

adorable... I love the hanging stars and the heart with pearls...so cute..

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I need to remember to play along with the Paper Sweeties challenge!

What a cute card! LOVE all the hearts! LOVE the pearls and your twine too!! FAB card all around:)

Melissa Shea said...

so, so, so sweet! I love it!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Tammy!! I love all the beautiful hearts and pearls!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Absolutely gorgeous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, duper adorable, Tammy! LOVE the way you've cut up the sentiment!

VanessaB said...

absolutely adorable :)

Lori said...

Your card is adorable - love the heart trim with the pearls!

Martha H. said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The hanging hearts with the "i" & "u" is so pretty, and those pearls are the perfect touch!

Sandy Ang said...

oh this is so sweet !

mylittlecraftblog said...

Such a pretty, feminine card! Thanks for linking it to Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
Sheri-TPE DT

Lisa Petrella said...

This is such a DARLING CAS card, Tammy!!! Sweet and simple! Lovin' this layout!!!