Saturday, February 4, 2012

You're Sun-Sational

Hi!

Who could use a bit of summery bliss right now?  I could...I am not complaining too much because I believe by all accounts it's been mild this winter. I may just have jinxed us and Mother Nature may come bearing down.

Well, I have a fun little beachy card for you today! I made this for a friend who has worked hard on taking care of herself and has got back in shape and has a whole new body physique. She looks "Sun-Sational" and I wanted to let her know.
The colors I chose were inspired by the patterned paper I found in my stash.  The card base I am not sure of because it was also in my stash, but my guess is retired Stampin' UP! Green Galore. I used sand paper for the dune. All stamped images except the sun are from Wilson Designs: Teeny Bikini and the sun is from Wilson Designs Nauti-Cool. I just love what a fun little card this is.
I am joining in the fun at The Craft Place challenge - Oh I love to be beside the seaside and Lily Pad Cards - Patterned Paper challenge, Cupcake Craftroom - New Beginnings, and another swing this week with Di at Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge. :-)

Some Happy News: I am staying on another term with Wilson Designs as a Senior Design Team Member! So exciting! 
Thanks for stopping in today!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs Stamps:  Teeny Bikini, Nauti-Cool
Paper: Card Stock: Stampin' UP! and PP: Scraps 
Ink: Versafine: Sepia, Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire 
Other: Sandpaper, corner rounder, foam mounting tape

12 comments:

Di said...

Hi Tammy - oh, this has brightened up a dull day here, we're waiting for snow :(

Such a gorgeous card and perfect for your friend. I love the colours and now have a big smile on my face :)) I think this truly deserves a go on the swings and you can also hop to the front of the queue for the slide!

Di
xx

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is SUn-Sational...what a fun card..love how you used the cork...

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on another term with WD! This card is so fun any happy!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute girl!!! WD represent!!!!

May said...

Beautiful fun card love the colours Thank you for taking part in That Craft Place Challenge, Good Luck, Hugs May x x

Jen W. said...

Love this bright and cheery card and those two WD stamp sets are at the top of my wish list!

Theresa said...

I wish I could work on that "New Beginning." Fabulous card Tammy. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom & Crafts.

Donna said...

You really do make the most amazingly detailed cards Tammy and this one is absolutely gorgeous...we have snow here at the moment so this card really makes me yearn for the beach :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Congrats on staying on with Wilson Designs! ;o)

Glenda J said...

Super fun! Love the bright colours.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Whoo hoo for your good news about being on the Sr DT at Wilson Designs!

And way to go for using up some Green Galore. ;) It looks great with this beachy card. Love that sand!

Unknown said...

I'm rather late making the rounds - my life exploded - :~D I really love what you did here with the composition and the chocie of PP's! Thank you so much for playing and sharing at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....