Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter White

Happy Monday Morning to you!

For my DeNami Designs Blog Hop post click here.

I have a winter  white on white card to share with you today.  I have always wanted to do this, and the current Go Fish Challenge pushed inspired me to FINALLY do this.

Here is what I came up with! Ok, very hard for me to photograph! I was too lazy busy to take the time to reshoot it with a colored background.
My blog friend Colleen Dietrich always adds beautiful pearls to her cards and I just hoard them. She inspired me to actually use my stash!  I added some glitter touches to the snowflakes!
Close up of the snowflake border!
I promise you it is much better looking and detailed in person! :-) 

I am also playing along with DYSU: Let it Snow, and Top Tip Tuesday: Anything Goes

Here's hoping your week is off to a crafty start!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  PTI
Paper: CS: Stampin' UP!,
Ink: Momento
Other: Ribbon: Offray, Button: Hobby Lobby, Punches: Martha stewart,  EK Succes, Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug, Die: PTI and Stampin' UP! Pearls: Hero Arts

20 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! that white on white with the glitter accents is just GOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! I love the beautiful snowflakes!!! This reminded me of a Colleen card--all those pearls! PERFECT:) Beautifully done!

Jennifer said...

This all white card is fabulous! Love the pearls and the glitter accents!

Di said...

Really beautiful Tammy - I LOVE it!! never tried white on white - you certainly made a beauty here :) Di xx

Annette Allen said...

so beautiful...love all the white. great embossed background and fun pearls..

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Tammy, this is gorgeous! And I know, very hard to photograph. ;) Thank you so much for saying that I inspired you. :) Made my day!

You should have heard me 'oohing' and 'ahhing' when I began looking at your card!

Pauline said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the intricate snowflakes and pretty pearls, it's stunning!

Emily Keaton said...

Way to make like Colleen and pearl away on this gorgeous card! The white on white is absolutely beautiful. Love it!

Karen B. said...

This is really pretty Tammy!

Unknown said...

Very elegant white on white card! ;o)

Ren-Yi said...

Great white on white card. I love the pearls! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Unknown said...

Amazing how pretty white can be! love all of the pretty details you added to make your card shine!

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful, looks so delicate! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTT, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

Jen W. said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Glad you gave the pearls a chance to shine!
You should enter this as PaperCrafts monthly challenge - they have a winter theme going.

WencheP said...

Beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Go Fish Challenge! :)

Pauline said...

Breathtaking! I love it!!! Such intricate details. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

Stella said...

pearls, white on whitem sbnowflakes. Gorgeous design; you made yourself a handmade jewel!

Deneen said...

Gorgeous white on white card. I love the pearl accents. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Kate said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card Tammy! Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Kate said...

This is breathtaking! WOW! All your details and layers are beautiful! I LOVE this card!!