Thursday, January 26, 2012

Amore ♥

 Hey There!

This is my second post of the day to see my DeNami Designs St. Patrick's card scroll down or click here ♥
I have been trying to get a lot of cards made up, so that is why I am back so soon today! Today's card features Wilson Designs Simply Silhouettes.
Inspired by the colors at Just Us Girls.  
I created a tag from white card stock and made my own patterned paper by taking the bow and repeat stamping. I used the Eiffel Tower image from the Simply Silhouettes set stamped in Real Red onto a die cut circle. I stamped Amore also from Simply Silhouettes onto a pink card stock strip also in Real Red and finished off with Red Rhinestones from Martha Stewart. 
I added a heart doily inked in Real Red to my patterned paper and mounted my tag with foam tape. For a decorative touch, I added some pink and red buttons to complete my card.

I am joining in at The Paper Players for the tag it challenge and Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes.

I also wanted to share that tomorrow is the final day to apply to the Wilson Designs Design Team call.  For more information visit here.
Have a great rest of your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs Stamps:  Simply Silhouettes, 
Paper: Card Stock: Stampin' UP! and PP: Scraps
Ink: Stampin' UP!
Other: Dies: Spellbinders, PTI, Punches: Fiskars, Ribbon: Offray, Buttons: Hobby Lobby, Rhinestones: Martha Stewart

11 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love your layers of pink, white and red, Tammy! I don't do doilies well...but I like the way you used one here. ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

HELLO! This card is TOTALLY FABULOUS, Tammy!!!! The colors, layers, textures, buttons, layout----LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

I just LURVE this card!!! WD represent!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

So gorgeous, Tammy! I'm loving the layers and that you only showed a little snippet of the doily. It looks wonderful!

Jen W. said...

Awesome challenge combo! Love the bows in the background and those fabulous giant polka dots!!

(I applied - cross your fingers for me!)

Dawn said...

Oh, so cute, I love that border

Emily Keaton said...

Awwwwwwww, that's SO sweet, Tammy! Red and pink make me so happy. :)

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, Tammy! I love the color combination. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Love that big polka dot paper! What a pretty color combination too....Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Fun and festive! perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

Mandy said...

Tammy your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx