Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Inspirational Challenge #13-Verve Music Group

Hi!

Jazzy Paper Designs has a fun challenge going on where you get to select you own inspirational album cover from the Verve Music Website. How fun is that?

It's hard to get in the Christmas Spirt sometimes when you live somewhere that is always 82 degrees and Sunny, so I have to make my own inspiration.... cue Christmas music, turn ac down, get hot chocolate, and craft!

My hubby didn't care for my Monochromatic black Christmas tree with the pink bling! I rather like it. MEN! I actually stamped my snow swirled tree in craft white and heat embossed and added some beautiful Pink EK Success rhinestones for a finishing touch!! My hubby is more of a traditional man! Again, pink is not his color! :-)

Here is the album cover I selected!
Unbroken
Happy Crafting!
~Tammy~

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

My husband doesn't care for pink either! Fun card, I really enjoy the color combination.

Janice said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Jazzy Paper Designs!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks Miss Tammy!!! Thanks for playing at Jazzy Paper Designs!!

Paulina said...

This card is awesome- it totally is inspired by the album cover! I used to like Katharine McPhee....I'll have to see if I like this album. ;) Your card is gorgeous- love the colors and those pretty flourishes, Tammy!

Kim Wilson said...

Oooh girl! I love this so much :) I love your DeNami one too! Sorry I havent commented until now, you know how it is ;)

Betty J Schaub said...

beutiful! I love your take on the CD cover! very pretty Christmas card.
Thanks for playing with us @ Jazzy's Paper Designs.

Jennifer said...

Your card is lovely! Great color scheme and I love the tree!
Thanks for joining us at Jazzy Paper Designs, hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Great album choice and interpretation.