Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DeNami Color Challenge #4

Aloha~

I am excited to slide this card in at the last minute for the current DeNami Color Challenge.  I love the colors Michele from the DeNami Design Team chose.

I don't currently own any DeNami products yet, so I have not been able to play in their challenges. I just recently discovered their products through the wonderful inspiration of many of the design team blogs and other friends.

So, here is my card for the color challenge. Out of respect for DeNami Designs, and since I don't have any of their stamps yet, I created a note card for any occasion without a stamped sentiment on it just to focus on the colors. I liked how it turned out.

Here is what I came up with...



Have a wonderful day!
~Tammy~

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Tammy this is gorgeous!! I love the cute little butterfly and the buttons are a super cute touch! Way to rock the colors girl! :) Sooo glad you played with us at the DeNami Design challenge!

Paulina said...

This card is fabulous, Tammy! You did an awesome job with the colors that Michele chose!

We're so happy that you were able to join us in the DeNami Color Challenge- we hope you can play with us again!

Annette Holleger said...

This is such a cute card. Thank you so much for following the blog hop and for commenting on my blog.

Unknown said...

LOVE how you used Michele's colors. Your card is full of FUN and texture!