Monday, July 20, 2015

Celebrate - anything but a card {TKJ}

Hello~

The Kraft Journal's new challenge this week is Anything Goes - No Cards. I decorated a Kraft Outlet White Coffee Bag .  I started by taking a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Text Paper and cutting out a banner which I embossed with a decorative folder followed by inking up the edges with distressed ink.

I then took a Grungy Prim Shipping Tag and stamped a Celebrate sentiment (Paper Smooches) down the side in black ink. Next I anchored it with a piece of Decorative Washi Tape.  I added a circle border across the top. Lastly, I wrapped a length of  Brown Baker's Twine around the topped and tied in a bow.

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Anything Goes - No Card creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.
 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~




6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the muted tones and the music notes!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Adorable, Tammy! I really like the neutral colors of this, and that fun bubbly die border.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Tammy!! I love the banner!! It looks amazing!! What an awesome project this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE LOVE the simplicity of this Larissa!! Every element is perfect with the next. I'll take one full of peanut M&Ms LOL!!!

Stella said...

Simply stunning! I love the CAS design and subtle use of neutrals!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable gift bag, my friend! I'm loving your combo of neutrals, and love the rustic feel to this! Great mix of textures between the twine, the embossing, and the washi!