Monday, May 25, 2015

The Heart Blooms with Love

~Hello

This week at The Kraft Journal, we have a CAS - Embossed Challenge, and I hope you will join along. You can dry emboss as I have done here or wet emboss. We just want to see embossing some how on your projects as long as you use Kraft cardstock or products sold at The Kraft Outlet. 
I started with a card base of Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock. Using a rose embossing folder, I embossed a piece of pink cardstock and layered it to the bottom quarter of the card front.  I took a length of Pink Baker's Twine and wrapped it above the embossed layer and tied in a double bow. I stamped a rose in the middle of a die-cut circle and layered in a white doily adding to center of the card.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Vintage Sepia Ink just below the focal image.

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your CAS - Embossing creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~

10 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

So right up my alley! LOVE the colors and that pretty rose a the centerpiece!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the doily and the flower!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so soft and pretty, Tammy! I love that you used the light kraft with the pink and white here... just SO beautiful together. And the lacy die cut and embossed roses are fabulous. Loving that sweet sentiment, too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The flower is beautiful!! I love the doily and the pretty colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

What a pretty card Tammy! Love the doily and the color combination is fabulous!
Sherrie K

Karen Letchworth said...

Another lovely card, Tammy. You've been such a blessing to work with at TKJ.
Best wishes,
Karen

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love the little doily...soft and feminine card.

Maria said...

Lovely as can be, Tammy! Such a pretty rose with doily as the focal point! The embossed roses are so pretty, too!

Greta said...

Oh, Tammy--I think this is my favorite of your cards! Love the pink & kraft, the dry embossing, that sweet rose, everything! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Nalo Souleyman said...

Very nice !!