Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Treats with The Kraft Journal

Hello~

It's Monday and that means I am kicking off a new challenge at The Kraft Journal for the week. Hope you will join in the fun! :-)))) This week we want to see your CAS - Easter/Passover creations. 

I created a tag to to go on some treats which I included to go in a care package. For the tag, I started with a base of Brown Kraft cardstock onto which I added some pretty spring patterned paper. I stamped a Happy Easter sentiment on a banner and added it just below the cute little rabbit which was cut using my cameo.  Butter Hand Stained Bias Tape was used to tie the tags to the treats.  

For the treats, I created the treat holder from Brown Kraft cardstock. Next I wrapped Hershey Nuggets with patterned paper and placed them in the tray that was created. Using a pretzel holder treat bag, I added the prepared tray and tied off with the Butter Hand Stained Bias Tape.  I added a double bow and button laced with Light Blue Pastel Hemp Cord. 

We hope to see your CAS - Easter/Passover creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be showcased in the "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher to The Kraft Outlet store.

Thank you for taking a peek.
~Tammy~

12 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Too cute...love the bunnies.

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkk, omgosh... these are SO adorable, Tammy! Love, love, LOVE those bunny tags! That little bunny image is seriously the cutest thing ever! Love the scalloped tag base, and love your treat box. These are fabulous!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so sweet, Tammy!! The bunny is absolutely adorable!! Love those blue eyes!! Fabulous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING those bunnies!!!!!!

Maria said...

Awwww...super CUTE! Love the bunnies and fab decorated treats!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the bunny.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Greta said...

You make the cutest care packages, Tammy! Love this darling bunny!

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are so cute..

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you have a sweet treat package to share!! Adorable tags. Love the way you dressed up the candy, those little carrots are too fun!!

Sukie said...

Fabulous treats! The tag you created is adorable, love the scalloped edges and the sweet bunny! Gorgeous papers and colors! The little carrots are the perfect finishing touch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy! These are so adorable!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Tammy! I love these adorable tags and fun chocolates! The pole dot paper and little carrots on the candies are so fun! Love this treat!
Hope things are going well...I don't hear from you much as I am sure you are busy! Thinking of you my friend~have a great Easter!
Sherrie K