Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks Day 2!

Hey there again!

I am back with Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties May release countdown.  I have another card using stamps from the May release. How cute is this check box sentiment?  
I created a pull-out tag for a fun little interactive greeting. Hopefully this will make someone feel better when they are under the weather. 
I distressed the edges to some wonderful coordinating papers. I wrapped some yellow baker's twine around the card front and added a sunny button for a finishing touch.
Hop along to see what my teammates have created today! It's always fun to see how others use the new stamps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOING, GOING … GONE!  A few of the Paper Sweeties stamp sets have been added to the RETIRING SOON page … check it out and get your favorites at a 40% DISCOUNT before they are gone forever!

Have a beautiful day!
~Tammy~

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love interactive elements on cards! This is adorable, Tammy!

Benzi said...

The person receiving this card will surely get a lift. It's adorable and I love the pull out tag.

Nancy Penir said...

Love tags! And the pull out is darling! Great, happy card!

Annette Allen said...

love your card.. the layers are awesome and love how you used the bag..

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE!!! I LIKE the tag in the bag, what a FUN idea!!

Greta said...

Creative & wonderful, Tammy!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very sweet and thoughtful, someone feeling under the weather would surely appreciate receiving this!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Tammy! Really love this primary color palette, and that glitter paper really makes your sentiment panel shine!

Maria said...

Fab get well card with the pull out tag...so creative...love it!

Kristi said...

So sweet Tammy! I love how you used the little bag,very cute!