Friday, December 7, 2012

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate


Hello~

I have a super quick post today! We have a birthday party to go to for our sweet neighbor who is turning 3. So I made a simple little card from our family to stick in with his gift! 

Hope you enjoy!
I started with adding lots of layers to showcase my sweet little Polka Dot Elephant by DeNami Designs centered inside the Celebrate Circle also by DeNami Designs.  The fun papers are from Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Line which have been layered on a cork sheet for added visual interest and texture. (Not that a three year old really cares...it's the designer in me) :-)
I am going to join in the fun with DeNami Designs Theme Challenge - Celebrate
Pretty simple card, but it's for a 3 year old who I am sure may never actually look at the card. Ha! I am also keeping pretty busy these days as I am sure most of you are and can appreciate time is limited. 
I hope you have a great Friday and start to your weekend! Any big plans or shopping on the agenda?
~Tammy~

18 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

For the designer in you, and for the parent who will see the card ;) lol!
Perfect cute & simple card for a little one!
I did a little shopping online yesterday - particularly taking advantage of the Paper Smooches free set deal for December ;) Cannot WAIT to play with those!

sandi said...

What a sweet card! Love it!

Debbie said...

Super cute card! Love the polka dot elephant!

Debbie said...

Adorable ... I am sure the 3 yo's mama will appreciate the love you put into the card! Hugs - xoxoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!! I love love love the colors, the cork and the elephant!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great card- just awesome

Annette Allen said...

so cute..Love the cork and that little elephant is adorable...great card.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The cork is fabulous and the elephant is too cute!! The colored paper just screams celebrate!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen B. said...

Aww, now this is a super sweet card, I adore the bright colors!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaaw, what a cute elephant! The papers are awesome and love the cork:)looks amazing and great texture!
Have a great weekend Tammy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

It's super cute Tammy! I love the cork I bought some when I was on holiday but it is just small pieces! Hugs Susan x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's so cute, Tammy! I notice you have lots of birthday party invitations for little ones. How wonderful for your son to have so many friends!

Bonnie said...

Super cute, Tammy! Love the texture, bright colors and adorable elephant!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love all of the layers, and that elephant looks awesome stamped in turquoise!

Greta said...

Oh this is so cute!

Emily Keaton said...

This is totally sweet, Tammy! Thanks for playing in this month's DeNami Challenge!