Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Play Date Cafe 71 Color Splash

Howdy!


The Challenge for the week at The Play Date Cafe is one of my favorites. It's 'Color Splash' time!  The color splash challenge is Black, White, with a splash of ONE color of the CRAFTER'S choice. How fun is that!
How cool is this picture?
The Stamps I used are from the new release of Wilson Designs Spring Silhouettes! My Designer Paper is  by Chatter Box, and I added some seam binding from thisgoodday etsy shop. My red ric rac is actually recycled from a package at Christmas! Got to love that! 

This card is also playing along with: Woodware USA: Anything Goes

I also wanted to say that I was spotted to be a featured stamper on Fascinating Friday's, so check back tomorrow for the details! I would love it if you popped over. For any crafter it's an honor!

I hope you have a Splash-olicious Day!

16 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! Congrats on being spotted! Also this card is totally FAB! LOVE the frame and the design! LOVE the color splash you chose, too!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh your splash of red is just gorgeous Tammy! You can't go wrong with red, black, and white! Congrats on your feature spot!! :)

Monica said...

oooooooo, I love this card! It kind of reminds me of Beauty and the Beast with the single rose! Great job, TFS! http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

jen said...

this is so pretty! that glitter frame makes me a little giddy!!! and your recycled ric rac is fab! :D

Michele Gross said...

Love it! Its so gorgeous!! And congrats on getting spotted!! Can't wait to check that out!! :D So happy to have you in our gallery this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aww, Tammy, I'm so happy that you were spotted for FF! I'll have to pop over there tomorrow. Love your splash of red for today's PDCC challenge...and that you saved your ric-rac to use for crafting. I do that all the time, picking stuff off the sidewalk and in parking lots!

Diane Jaquay said...

Black, white, and RED, perfect colors of love! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Fiona said...

love your dash of colour Tammy :) That silhouetted rose is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun color to choose, and that frame is gorgeous!

Julie Ranae said...

What a lovely LOVELY card!!! It's so great to have this splash hanging in the gallery over in The Cafe!

Nancy said...

What an elegant card and one of my favorite color combinations!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Leanne said...

Beautiful!! You chose the best color to go with B&W.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

great choice for your 'splash' of color. thanks for playing along with us this week at Woodware USA.

Unknown said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love that you chose red as the splash element!

Stella said...

This is so elegant and chic; wow! your card is gorgeous!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooo! Lovin' the red splash, especially the recycled ric-rac! Gotta love that! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!