Monday, January 24, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #3

Hello~
I hope you had a great weekend! 
I had so much fun making this card for Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #3. I was just so happy I could play along. I knew when I saw those pretty spring hues in the inspiration photo I had to work it out to play along somehow, and since I have several birthdays coming up I need some cards while I am staying at my Mom's. 
Here is the inspiring photo!
The Stamps I used today are Simply Silhouettes by Wilson Designs. I also created my own subtle background paper using the poodle from this set. Fun! My Happy Birthday sentiment was used from Wilson Designs' Everything's Owlright! I also added a strip of mini pom poms, followed by a layer of scallops. Who doesn't love scallops right? 
Well, thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Paulina said...

I LOVE this card, Tammy! The colors are divine, and you know I love these stamps. :) Love the scallops and pom poms you added- they're fabulous!

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Tammy - those scallops look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Amy Kolling said...

Tammy what a great card using these stamps! This is just a fantastic stamp set! Love the scallops and the offset tag!

Karen B. said...

So fresh and fun.

Unknown said...

Between you and Paulina, I'm really close to Having to buy this set, SO CUTE! Love how you used the colors, fun pom-poms, pearls, and super cute poodle stamping!

Kate said...

The bright pink and green is so cheery! Great job with the inspiration photos!! I'm impressed with your created paper too!

Unknown said...

Such a bright and cheery card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange