Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wilson Designs March 2012 Release Day 3

Hi!

It's Day 3 of the Wilson Designs countdown! That means just one more day till the full reveal!

I REALLY had fun with this card.  I started with a Kraft base, embellished with some fun, bright patterned papers, then added crochet trim to the lower portion of the card.

A length of seam binding ribbon was wrapped vertically around the left half of the card, tied in a fussy bow, then adorned with a button.  I added the "Oh Snap" tag which is the starter sentiment for this card. I made a pocket for the center of the card and stamped it with one of the images that will be released in tomorrow's set. Inside the pocket, you will find an oval,  die cut doily peeking out with a vintage camera stamped in a lighter ink. "I miss your face" was stamped over the vintage camera to complete the message.  I added a bit of shimmer to my pocket with a glass glitter gold star and button.  I cut two scalloped hearts from felt and nested them together adding a pink button for a finishing touch!
That's all I have for you today, but I will be back tomorrow with my final project and the reveal. Please be sure to stop by the rest of this talented team to see what they have cooked up for you all today.

I am also adding this to The Kraft Journal's Challenge this week: Anything Goes and The Pink Elephant: Get Krafty! Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge...All Snippets on this make! :-))))

Thanks for spending some time with me! I hope you have a Terrific Thursday!
~Tammy~

21 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tammy. This is so pretty and very girlie. Lots of lovely detail in your design, just gorgeous.
Hope that you are having a lovely day, happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

VanessaB said...

oh the gorgeous pinks with kraft! the touch of gold is so pretty and i just love your corner bows with that ribbon- so beautiful!

Creations by Shirl said...

What yummy flavors on your card..
That gold star just pops right off from your card too...
Pretty card Tammy~

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the color combos here! great job

Amber Sheaves said...

This is oh so pretty!

Cassi said...

love your pink + kraft card, adorable!

Doreen said...

This is so pretty Tammy,love the colour.xxx

sharon g said...

I love the ribbon you used. I've been looking for seam binding but can't find it. I even asked at Joann, but they didn't know what I was talking about. I love how it crinkles.

Natasha G.P. said...

Great colors and dimension.

{Chrissie} said...

Tammy, this is another beautiful creation! I love the elegance of it!

Janice said...

Love all the pink. Just beautiful!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, another great card! I LOVE the colors and the adorable trim, crinkle ribbon and sparkly gold star. Fabulous design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this girlie card! So many precious elements! ;o)

cheryl said...

oh Tammy this is just gorgeous,one really super design Hun,and love the trim,and that ribbon,just gorgeous hugs Cherylxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its ever so pretty hun...love the colours & all the elements you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lisa Petrella said...

Lovin' all of those yummy layers, Tammy!!! And that vintage camera image is SA-WEET!!!

Mrs A. said...

So pink so me!!! Love all the different elements on one card.
Hugs Mrs A.

Dana Gustafson said...

Super super CUTE! I love all the pretty touches!

Di said...

Oh dear, another card I missed seeing this week. Sorry Tammy - it's gorgeous and I love the clever twist of the camera and the sentiemtns! Di xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Lots of lovely pinks there today, and so many things to look at and enjoy. xx Maggie

Bernie said...

Beautiful, so much lovley interest going on here.
Hugs