Monday, August 16, 2010

You've Been On My Mind!

Hi!

I have a quick post for you that works with two challenges! I used the Sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping and the colors from Off the Wall Craftiness color challenge.




I have a friend I have been neglectful lately in writing, so I needed a card to let her know I have been thinking of her.  Having two great challenges that worked well together made it perfect to put one together in no time! 

Have a great week!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  The Angel Company: Paisley Rockz, Trendy Greetings
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Bazzil: Blue
Ink: Stampin' UP!: Elegant Eggplant, Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass
Other: Ribbon: Stampin' UP!

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Hey girl!! You won a prize on the DeNami Design blog for leaving a comment on mine during the blog hop!! YAY!!! Go check it out :D

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!

Krista said...

Very pretty card Tammy !!

Kim Wilson said...

Yay on winning at Denami!!! Now u can play along there ;) Lovely card girl! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is lovely with those fresh blues. Your friend will be so pleased.