Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #5

Well, it's no secret to anyone who knows me well that I love Black, White and PINK, and I came across a challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon to use black and white with Ribbon and you could use a splash of color. Bingo PINK! I have had this beautiful ribbon for awhile that I have been waiting to use, but it was NOT beautiful to work which I discovered last night. I bought it on a trip home at JoAnn Fabrics.  So this was a true ribbon CHALLENGE in every aspect because a bow was not happening! This ribbon is really for sewing.
Here is a close up of the embossing! Still not a great shot, but hopefully you can tell it's really not much better I am afraid. The edges of the flower are inked with Stampin' UP! Craft White.


Well, I hope you enjoy my little card for the day! Have a great one!
~Warm aloha!
Tammy~

{Recipe}
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Basic Black, Pink Pirquette, Whisper White,DP: Making Memories
Ink: Stampin' UP!: Craft White
Other: Offray: Daisy, Button: PTI, PTI: Beautiful Blooms Die, Martha Stewart Boarder Lace Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fabulous color combo indeed, it is neat to hear that you've kind of created a card around a product that you really like!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! I've always love the black and pink color combo. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge. I hope to see you back for future challenges!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, so elegant! Love the white-sponged flower edges and the embossed black background. So striking!