Tuesday, June 8, 2010

July 4th Card!

Well, I wanted to get a jump start on my 4th of July Cards and I still had my Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch sitting out from my Wee Memories punch challenge and I had my Hero Arts Circle Doily Lace Stamp Sitting on my craft table and I thought I can make a clean and simple Americana card quickly, so I did.
The Doily Lace Stamp was stamped in Vintage Cream on Stampin Up Kraft Card Stock for that antique feel.
Again, I promise the actual card looks way better in person!
These will be quick and simple to make for friends and family!
Have a great day!
Tammy
{Recipe}
Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Greetings, Hero Arts Circle Doily Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch Cardstock: Stampin Up Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Brilliant Blue Ink: PTI Vintage Cream, The Angel Company Moulin Rouge

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you Tammy :) Do you play on Hero Arts blog? They do challenges, you should check it out!