Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thankful For You

Hello~

Good Saturday Morning to you!  I shared a sneak about a week back of this Thanksgiving card I created using some Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine for the Trendy Twine Blog. In case you missed it, I am sharing the full view here! :)
I really love the colors in the Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.  It's just perfect for this time of year.  I used stamps from My Creative Time - Piles of Smiles.
You still have a few days to join in our Trendy Twine Challenge Fall Foliage! We love to see all your fabulous projects in our gallery.
Deadline is:  11:59 pm, Monday, Nov. 24th.
Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine - Orange & Brown

I am also sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters - Thankful, Fun Day Friday Challenge - Thanksgiving
Thanks for stopping by!
~Tammy~

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeeee that turkey and the leaves!!!!!!

Darlene said...

OMG what a clever creation! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s THANK’ful’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kristi said...

This is the cutest Thanksgiving card I've ever seen! Cute little turkey!♥♥

Lisa Elton said...

Still loving those gingham turkey tail feathers!! Hope you enjoy your weekend ;)

Pauline said...

So cute Tammy, that twine is a wonderful colour too!

Terri's Cards N More said...

So cute. Love the gingham and that Turkey is just too precious. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thankful" challenge.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the gingham turkey feathers!! He's so cute!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VanessaB said...

aaaw. so adorable. makes me smile. happy thanksgiving :)

Diane said...

Super cute card...love the gingham "tail feathers"...and the twine is so pretty, just the name makes me want to buy it...lol!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Thank-ful" challenge!
Diane TSH DT

Lisa B said...

Geez this card is too cute for words. I love it!! So adorable.

Thanks for playing along with our "Thankful" challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Happy Crafting!

Darnell said...

I love your stylish turkey, Tammy, with his tail feathers matching his frame! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! Hugs, Darnell

Migdalia said...

Such a Gorgeous card my friend!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Shelly said...

Oh Tammy this is so CUTE! I just LOVE this turkey :)

Hope you had an AWESOME weekend!
Shelly

Greta said...

Darling card & I do love that beautiful twine! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, Tammy!

Audrey Pettit said...

How absolutely adorable! I am such a sucker for anything with gingham, and that little turkey could not be cuter! LOVE the paper pieced tail feathers, and love the border of leaves across the bottom. That twine really is perfect, too!

Kellie 0:) said...

Beautiful card cute as a button. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday