Monday, April 7, 2014

The Kraft Journal #166 Paris

Hi!

Are you ready for a new challenge at The Kraft Journal? I love the theme this week- Paris/France. I have always wanted to go there, so in my mind I am there {grin}. Maybe one day~
I started with a card base of Buff Ivory cardstock which I matted with some cream and black patterned paper from DCWV.  I chose an elegant die-cut to use to cut a piece of Buff Ivory cardstock to stamp a collection of Paris themed images in gray ink.  Using Blackboard Stock Paper, I used a file from the Silhouette store to cut the Eiffel Tower image to add to the center of the focal area.

I took a length of Oatmeal Cream Hand Stained Bias Tape to create a fussy bow and embellished with a flower for a finishing touch. 

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Paris France creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

I am sharing at: Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes, Just B Creative - April Linky Party. 

Hope you have a great start to your week!
~Tammy~

13 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so pretty! love the script font!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the Eiffel Tower!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I really like the Eiffel Tower. It works so well in this card. So nice to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable and so french chic! Love the class black and cream color combo and the stamp images you used could not be more perfect. Fabulous shabby bow and elegant die cuts. Love it!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!! Love the bow and colors!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the background paper and the Eiffel Tower!! The bow and flower look amazing!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful. Love the dies and the cut image...looks perfect with those stamps.

Sue Lelli said...

Ooh! La! La! So Pretty, Tammy! I, too, want to go to Paris! Love the Eiffel Tower and flower and patterned paper!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Tammy! Love the Eiffel Tower!
AWESOME card my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh la-la ia right!!! I adore that background paper with the lines of pretty patterns and I love that you kept the eiffel tower a solid black. Pretty pretty card Tammy!! Sounds like you've been BUSY!! Blogger was being a bugger for me today. The blogs I follow weren't showing up and then some were missing. UGH...so frustrating!

Jennifer said...

Oh my....swoon! I love your card, it's absolutely gorgeous and so lovely!

Jessi Fogan said...

I don't imagine there's a romantic soul out there who doesn't dream of going to Paris some day :) There's just something about the Eiffel Tower! Love the paper you used & that gorgeous die!

Diane Jaquay said...

So so PRETTY, love the Eiffel Tower!