Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DeNami Designs Product Spotlight Happy Easter

Hi There!  The DeNami Design team is featuring the Happy Easter sentiment stamp in our product spotlight today. You get a 10% savings for one week only!
I started with a pastel pink cardsock as my base which was matted with a piece of yellow cardstock which I embossed with the Easter Egg Embossing Folder. I used a Silhouette file to cut the Easter Egg doily. I stamped and embossed the Cross and Vines image in the center of the egg using aqua embossing powder. Lastly, I stamped the Happy Easter sentimenet in the center in black ink just below the Cross and Vines.  
It's a great stamp to have in your collection for years to come. A beautiful script to either use on the outside of your Easter greetings or the inside.

Please be sure to stop by my teammates! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Hope you have a GREAT day!
Happy stamping!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Very festive and fun card, Tammy! Love the pastel color scheme and the fun embossed Easter eggs. That script font really is so very pretty. Loving the doily egg shape, too. How unique!

Lisa Elton said...

Your egg shaped doily sets the tone for this pretty card Tammy! I like the cross and sentiment tucked inside it, pretty design!

Joni Andaya said...

This are so Pretty Tammy!!! Really love the doily shaped egg this is awesome!!!! Love this :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the embossing and the Easter egg doily!! So, so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Deb said...

Tammy, I love the cut files you used!!! And your egg embossing is the perfect touch. Thanks for your kind words. Sending you a big hug!!

Lisa Petrella said...

So pretty, Tammy! That egg doily is fabulous, and I LOVE the embossed cross and vines image!!!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! Love the pastel colors!!!
Hope all is well with you :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING that cross!!!!!

Greta said...

Great design & colors, Tammy--love this! By the way, a card of yours I pinned keeps getting re-pinned--more than any other card I've pinned!

Diane Jaquay said...

The cross looks beautiful in that frame!

Stacy said...

I really like the easter egg doily design. It's a very cute easter card!

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tammy! Those colors are so striking.