Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties October Post Release Remix!

Today the Paper Sweeties Design Team is having a Post Release After Party sharing some new and previously released stamps mixing it up a bit!
Using a sentiment from the newly released Give Thanks, I added it to the center of the scallop frame from Home Tweet Home using a Kaleidoscope ink pad to create a multi-tone sentiment.  I added some fall leaves which do have glitter I might add, so I had to use them right!?!?  I further embellished this autumn card by adding a pretty ribbon, twine and a flower. 
I hope you will visit the rest of the Design Team to see what they have created today!

Joining in at: Ribbon Carousel - Fall - Halloween, Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, Really Reasonable Ribbon - Fall Leaves with Ribbon.

I am so happy you stopped by~
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love this card, the colors and those leaves! Perfect for Fall...just perfect.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Tammy. Love the leaves and the pretty ribbon tying them together. Susan x

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of autumn prettiness Tammy, great job!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The leaves are so pretty!! I love the colors!! Fall fabulousness!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jessi Fogan said...

This is totally true in the whimsical sense but also the practical - you never really can get rid of EVERY leaf or every stray piece of glitter! :)
Love that autumn rainbow ribbon & that awesome leaf cluster!

Jeanne J. said...

This is heavenly! The pretty leaves capture fall beautifully! That ribbon is stunning - like it was just meant to go with these leaves - a feast for the eyes!

Maria said...

So very pretty, Tammy! Love all the fall colors on this card and the lovely leaves!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you, Tammy. I just LOVE that you are sharing your sweet projects and it blesses my heart every time I get to see your sweet projects (and even more of a blessing to have them linked to our challenges)!
God bless you my dear friend,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our Autumn Leaves & Ribbon Challenge!! Hope to see you back for our new challenge on the 1st!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl