Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Halloween - Friendly Mummy!


Hi! It’s my turn to share a card with you today over at the DeNami blog!   With Halloween fast approaching at the end of the month, I thought I would show you a card I created using some adorable DeNami stamps and left over paper pieces from previous makes.



I started with a purple card base.  I stamped the spider from the Halloween Stamp Set on a strip of green cardstock using Olive Green Ink. Next I pieced the layers together and added a doily to peek out the top and adhered to the card base.  I then added an orange and white harlequin patterned paper to the left side of the card front. I stamped the Medium Dot Circle in orange ink on white cardstock adding the Friendly Mummy to the center. I punched out the image using a 1 ¾ circle punch.  Lastly, I hand-cut a banner and stamped the Halloween sentiment which I added to the black spider web patterned paper.

I am also linking up at Two Creative Chicks - Halloween Linky Party,  Sunday {Fun}day - Linky Party, Just B Creative - Just Because Linky, Two Creative Chicks - Spooktacular!

I hope to see your DeNami Halloween creations around blogland!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable Tammy!!!
Great card LO and love that mummy!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so super cute

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo cute!! LOVING that mummy and the colors!!!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! What a cutie! Perfect for a little one for Halloween :)

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Tammy! Love the sweet little mummy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

sandi said...

Too cute! What a happy little card!

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! The mummy is adorable!! Love the doily, too...it looks like spider webs!! Fabulous card as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

TOTALY cute!!
Would love for you to join us at 2 Creative Chicks challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

That little mummy makes me smile...soooo cute!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous use of leftovers! This is so, so cute! Love the doily peeking out and love that mummy. The orange border on the side is really eye catching, too!

~ Jo ~ said...

Tammy what a cute card for Halloween! I love that you used your leftovers. I love using leftovers for cards too! What awesome colors too!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Sue Lelli said...

So many FAB stamps! LOVE that web look doily with the white mummy!