Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspired By Stamping - Day one of June peeks!

Hello crafty friends,

Today is the first day to the June Inspired By Stamping countdown festivities.  We are kicking off the countdown with sneaks at some of the sets being released on Friday.  

So let's get to some projects shall we!
This card uses 6 new stamps from this wonderful set called Cross Stitch which was inspired and co-designed by our lovely design team member Deb Hickman. I love the homespun feel to it! I stamped the small cross stitched hearts twice at the top portion of my card leaving the center open for the  cross stitched sentiment With Love.  The cross stitched bluebird you see in the center was fussy cut and applied with foam adhesive to give dimension. 
The focal cross stitched heart coordinates nicely with the Spellbinders standard heart dies.  I created a hand-cut sentiment banner for the Happy Birthday greeting (which are two separate stamps in this set) 

Below shows you the inside of my card stamped with a greeting from a set called Birthday Greetings.  It's a set that will be incredibly useful for stamping the inside of all those birthday cards you create!

Up next is a coordinating card and home decor frame using Elegant Flowers. This set focuses on gorgeous floral images.
I took an already beautiful frame and dressed it up a bit. I created a background paper starting with kraft cardstock stamping the rose image in red ink. I added s strip of burlap to the center. A die-cut of cream cardstock was used to serve as a mat for the rose images and sentiment (which you will see more from this set tomorrow from other Inspired By Stamping design team members)
The rose was stamped and fussy cut and mounted with foam tape for dimension. 

This card as well as the frame uses a technique I like to use a lot called repeat stamping. This allows you to create your own designer paper. I simply took the rose and rotated my stamp as I stamped my cardstock. As with the frame, a single rose was stamped and fussy cut and mounted with foam adhesive for added dimension. The Happy Anniversary sentiment is from Cross Stitch.

My final sneak I have for you today is a card using some background patterns called Background Basics

I created a banner across the top using the images from Background Basics.  The possibilities are endless with this set. 
The focal sentiment is from a previously released set called Small Fancy Label 4. The flowers can also be found in the IBS store. 

I hope you have enjoyed todays projects, and please pop over to see what the other talented Inspired By Stamping Design Team gals have created for your viewing pleasure. 



Joanna will be giving away blog candy to one lucky customer. They will receive their choice of 1 6 x8, 1 4 x 6 and the Vintage Sayings stamp sets.  Be sure to leave a comment each day to increase your chances. Also note on Friday and Saturday ONLY, Shipping is on Inspired By Stamping. Enter code: freeshipping


**I am personally entering my Wishing you the Best banner card at The Ribbon Reel - Use a die-cut, ribbon plus the colors 
(CORAL, BRIGHT/CHARTREUSE GREEN & BLUE) **
as well as the Pink Elephant - Use Vibrant Colors
**I would like to enter my frame project at Our Creative Corner - Embellished Frame
Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your day with me.
~Tammy~

35 comments:

Pauline said...

These are all so gorgeous Tammy I don't know where to start!!
I love the first card, with the bright knoitted style patterns, so jolly and cheerful!
I love the toile de jouey style card, with the monochrome colour, and beautiful floral theme, and the little button is the perfect embellishment.
and I love your last but not least banner card too! Love the papers, and the happy bunting, sweet little roses and fab seam binding, a real treasure!
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are gorgeous! I especially LOVE that first one with the cross stitch stamps! Back in the day, I did a lot of cross stitching and I still love the look, just not the time it takes! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always fun to meet another local stamper!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tammy! I just love every single one of your cards and your frame is sooo pretty! Thank you so much for all your beautiful work! Hugs, J

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful work Tammy!! Love the colors on the first along with the wonderful layout!! Love what you did with the frame! Great anniversary card as well!! Love, love, love what you did with the background stamps on the last one, what a great idea!!

Sasha said...

Absolutely beautiful work, Tammy. I love the cross stitch stamps on your first card, so bright and cheerful, too. Your card and frame are fabulous, I love the roses...especially the one on your card. Finally, your banner on your third card is so pretty, I love all the different stamps and colours. Everything is just gorgeous x

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! these are all stunning, Tammy! My jaw is hanging open!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow and MORE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! These are all gorgeous Tammy! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the hearts!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful Tammy. The hearts are especially gorgeous. It looks like you were able to create quite a bit with just one stamp! :)

Unknown said...

I love all three cards but I'm partial to the first one because I used to cross stitch. The mix of colors on all 3 cards is perfect and you really showcased their products well Tammy. I love all the embellies too!

Martha Herrera said...

I'm in love with the Cross Stitch set! and that card is simply gorgeous. Your frame and your banner card are STUNNING! Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Martha H.

sandi said...

Wow! These are just beautiful! Love them all! My favorite is the first...just really love the colors and sweet mix along with that pretty heart!

Emily Keaton said...

Tammy, wow, wow, wow!! These are absolutely gorgeous! I really love that detailed rose stamp, so lovely. All of these new sets look amazing!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my, what a bunch of fun peeks! I love that cross-stitch set - you could even stamp it on fabric, or stitch some of the stitches for dimension, or or or...Now that's just fun!
The card & frame are gorgeous - love those big beautiful blooms - they look great! and the banner card with all those fun colours? Super sweet :)

Annette Allen said...

wow these are ALL AMAZING....you totally rocked these cards...you are an amazing crafter...Great designs...

Creations by Shirl said...

Wowzwer Tammy~ Can't seem to keep up with you.. I know I've missed some postings of yours but everytimeI jump into your blog you've got more amazing projects going on... These are all gorgeous... every card has all the right perfection going on love all your style of creativity...

Donna said...

Beautiful trip down crafty and colorful lane! The banner card is my favorite and I love your color combo choice.

Debbie said...

Wow! Tammy....your creations never fail to amaze me! Beautiful cards and that frame is gorgeous!

Carol Lucas said...

Lovely cards, Tammy! I love the first one: looks so happy with the colors you picked. The roses on the second are just gorgeous. And, I love your flag banner on the third. You've outdone yourself!

Bernie said...

WOW Tammy you've been busy and with amazing results. I am always amazed by your creativity. Love your colors, your designs and these stamps are just fabulous.
Hugs

Kimberly S. said...

GORGEOUS cards!! I like the bright colors of the 1st and 3rd cards, but my favorite is the rose frame! That is VERY pretty! I would love to try that sometime!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great projects, Tammy! I also used a flower from Elegant Flowers to create a toile-like background. Great minds think alike! Hee hee.

Love how you used Background BAsics to create that pennant hanging.

Doreen said...

All gorgeous projects.xxx

Debbie said...

So very pretty, Tammy -- love the sweet cross stitched card and adore the stamped pennants on the banner!

June Houck said...

Lovely cards, Tammy! I used to cross-stitch a lot before I began playing with paper. You rocked these stamps!

Lisa said...

Wow, all of your projects are fabulous!! You did such a great job!! I love the designs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Holy smokes girl-you've been busy!! These are so awesome and amazing!! I just love visiting your blog. Your work is so gorgeous and inspiring:) I wish I had more time to craft everyday....I always want to run off right away and craft after seeing projects like yours. Thanks for sharing your talent:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Looks like you were on a roll. These are all beautiful! Love the colors and fussy cutting!

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely work!

Oscar said...

Beautiful cards Tammy, great take on our colour challenge this week, love the banners! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week! x

Holly Barrett said...

You've been a busy bee! What a fun project you shared with us this week. I love the colors and the frame is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Helen Berry said...

Woah, Tammy these are out of this world - every single last one of them - totally gorgeous!! Thankyou so very much for entering the beautiful banner card into The Ribbon Reel challenge this fortnight ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card!
so unique!!

TFS~

Deb Hickman said...

Stunning cards !!!!! I love what you did with the cross stitch stamps, the colours are just perfect. Deb xxx

purple_pea_fran said...

Gorgeous cards Tammy! I adore the bunting! Thanks for sharing with The Ribbon Reel challenge this week.

Tan's Hobbies said...

WOW!! All creations are gorgeous!! I still can't believe how talented you are!! You are so super-duper awesome creator!! Your creations are always makes me feel so speechless!! I personally love love love your style of designing. Every single of this creations are superb, my dear Tammy!!