Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary Cameo Style

Hi-Ya!

I designed an Anniversary card for the latest City Crafter's Challenge - Back to Black.  The challenge is to incorporate any black silhouette image. The main requirement is the silhouette has to be in black. I had the perfect stamps in mind for this challenge.

Here is what I came up with!

This card was created from papers all in my scrap pile, so I just sized up a little of this and that and added a heart doily. I thought it was the perfect addition for a lovey dovey Anniversary Card! The stamps I used are from Wilson Designs Spring Silhouettes and Simply Silhouettes.

I have some black lace in my stash I added to the bottom next adding black and white buttons to dress this Anniversary Card up a bit.  I created a sentiment banner adding a couple black rhinestones.

That's it for me today!  Hope the rest of your day is wonderful and thanks so much for stopping by!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs Stamps: Spring Silhouettes and Simply Silhouettes
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!  DP: Scraps: I believe from Making Memories and DCWV Glitter Stack
Ink: Jenny Bowlin
Other: Dies: Lace: Stash, Buttons: Hobby Lobby, Rhinestones: Zva Creative


16 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, yes, those Wilson Designs silhouettes are PERFECT for this challenge, Tammy! Love the elegance of the all-black-and-white design that you created.

Annette Allen said...

o wow .... i totally love this...such a great combo and love the heart as the background...so clever..

Kate said...

This is stunning, Tammy! The black and white is so striking and the touch of green is marvellous!

Stella said...

Speaking of nailing a challenge; you just did. Wow! I love cameos and this is such a lovely couple. Gorgeous background too; looks like damast. One of my favorite patterns..

Emily Keaton said...

So striking in black and white, Tammy! I love this, for sure. :)

Jen W. said...

Fabulous anniversary card and I love that little touch of green!

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

June Houck said...

I love how your silhouette couple are on a heart-shaped doily! Perfect anniversary card. I like your b&w combo with the touch of green. Lovely card.

Ros said...

Gorgeous!!! just perfect for our challenge ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

Irene said...

I love this card Tammy, it's gorgeous.
irene
xxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The black and white is so stunning...I love the Wilson Design silhouettes (I always love how you use those stamps). The row of buttons are such great embellishments.

Theresa said...

Tammy, this is just lovely. Your color scheme is so classic.

cnelson said...

Oh so lovely! ! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Just stunning! ;o)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your design, Tammy, and LOVE the black and white! Also LOVE the tiny bit of green you added! Just STUNNING!