Saturday, May 7, 2011

You're Awesome!

Happy almost Mother's Day dear friends!

I created this card for a dear friend with the Pals Paper Arts colors in mind. This friend is long overdue for a note, but life has been busy for both of us, and yet she has not missed remembering my family each holiday with a handmade creation of her own. You would think since this is what I do just about daily I could get my act together and do the same for her, so this is for my dear sweet friend! We have been friends for over 16 years! She always remembers my son with an envelope full of goodies no matter how small the holiday and just this week she made me a Mother's Day card!

Ppa color
I created a 4 x 7 card which fits perfectly in a business size envelope. The images that you see are all from Wilson Designs Stamps. Those fun paper pieced clouds are from Ride Away With Me and the super fun main images are from the newly released Scoot Away With Me. I decided to make some flower smoke! 

Beautiful sunsets in Florida can produces similar colors in the clouds! Really beautiful! The designer paper comes from The Mango Frost Stack by DCWV.
Thank you for Scooting by!

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Super cute card, I'm really loving that scooter! Happy Mother's Day to you :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eeek!! Sooo cute! Your paper piecing skills are primo! I love the flower "smoke"--what a great detail!! Have a great Mother's Day!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so cute and very cool too!

Karen B. said...

Fun little card, Tammy! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Brandi said...

Those plaid clouds are too cute!

Linda Callahan said...

This is very cute and those plaid clouds rock!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tammy, I saw this over at PPA, and tried to make a mental note to get over here and leave you a comment. I promptly forgot, but luckily I subscribe by email to your blog, so there was my reminder! It's so cute, this scooter, and those plaid clouds. Do you get *those* in Florida?? Happy Mom's Day!

Kate said...

What a great card, Tammy! I love the floral exhaust! You are so clever at thinking outside the box! I love all the coordinating plaid details, too! Your friend will be delighted with this card!
I hope you've had a very happy Mother's Day!

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Great card. I love the stamp set. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Maria Elena said...

This card is super cute !
Thanks for commenting in my blog;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anita Rex said...

Tammy this is the cutest! I love all the paper piercing and that you made the card this size! I totally forgot of a business envelope!! Makes making cards that size so much easier!

yyam said...

Really sweet! Awesome paper piecing!

kasia c. said...

Tammy, ths card is so cute! I LOVE those plaid clouds! I hope you have a great week. :)

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the cute image, she looks so cool on her little bike! LOVE the paper pieced clouds, and the little 'puffs' of flowers from the back of the bike!

Lisa Petrella said...

I think you're AWESOME, Tammy! And this card is AMAZING!!! Lovin' all of the paper piecing and that scooter image ROCKS!!! Super fun!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable! I am a huge fans of scenes and this one is super cute. Paper piecing and the flower power smoke, what fun!