Saturday, May 21, 2011

A quick note...

Hello Everyone...

A quick little post for a CAS card! The challenge over at Ribbon Carousel was just that...Clean it Up!  Make a CAS card allowing the addition for ribbon, twine, or anything on a spool as they describe it!!!

The stamps I used are from Wilson Designs Stamps, Let's Rock.  The ribbon was gifted in a goody package sent to me from my sweet friend Laurel!
Well, that is it for now. I am off in a bit to take the short stuff to a Max and Ruby Show.  Should be fun! Hope you have a fabulous day!
{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Design Stamps: Let's Rock
Paper: Stampin'  UP!, DP: DCWV: Mango Frost
Ink:  Momento: Summer Sky, PTI: Orange Zest
Other: Ribbon, Twine

10 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Tammy, this is stylish and adorable at the same time! I love those glasses and the twine.

Pauline said...

Hi Tammy, this is such a delightful card, I just love those retro specs and the funky colours! Cool, man!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors.

Lisa said...

Tammy, I love those glasses and the colors are just fab! Such a great card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Too cute, Tammy! The glasses are so adorable! The ribbon is awesome, and I love the colors you used--wow!!

Brandi said...

Those glasses are so fun!

Angela Thomas said...

How fabulous!! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week.

jen said...

super cute! way to put those cute glasses to work!! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! Love the colors & those fun glasses :) Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel!

Kate said...

The colour combination is fantastic! I love the way you added the twine over the ribbon. I wouldn't have thought to do that and it looks so fabulous!! Those alternated stamped glasses are wonderful too. I need to take a class from you!!