Friday, September 7, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Warm Thoughts

Hello and Happy Friday!

I am absolutely THRILLED and DELIGHTED to be Guesting the month of September with the Trendy Gals at Trendy Twine. I miss designing for Miss Lesley! 

We are featuring Totally Kraft Trendy Twine this month.

Today I have a sweet little greeting card that I am sure is going to brighten somebody's day!


I stamped the cute little skunk and he's nestled inside some nesting circles. I laced the outer circle with Totally Kraft.

I added a double bow Totally Kraft bow laced with a button in the lower left of the scallop circles that are layered on a paper doily. I added another button to the upper right corner also laced with Totally Kraft.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE

Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK

Twine it Up! Facebook Group

We have had a busy summer, and we are off to a busy fall! I am still very much a baseball Mom to this guy! Although I miss crafting tremendously, I realize my time is better spent enjoying these short few years I have left with him while he is under my roof! I'll always have my crafting, but I only have him for such a short time! They say it goes in a blink and it does!
Catching behind the plate!

First Day of School!


Thanks for stopping by!

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card this is, Tammy!! I love the cute skunk and your design!! It's so gorgeous!! And what sweet pictures of your adorable son!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a gorgeous card with all of the pretty details. That little skunk is such a cutie.

I love having you on the blog again. Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve. Thanks for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog this month.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute card! I love seeing your projects with Trendy Twine again :) Thank you for being a guest designer this month!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Tammy! I remember so many of your projects created for Trendy Twine. And just look at this little beauty! Wow, time sure does fly, where's that little boy I remember??!!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the GD Spot Tammy! Your card is so Pretty! LOVE that sweet little Skunk!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Congrats on the GD spot over at TT! Super adorable card. I love the cute skunk!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Helen said...

This is so cute and fun! Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)