Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thanks Coach

Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for my son's Little League Coach! They went all the way to the championship, but were defeated by the number 1 seed. It was a great year and fun to dip back into Little League again. My son has played travel ball only the last few years..this year he has done both, so we have been busy.


To create my card, I started by adhering my textured velvet stripped patterned paper to my kraft card base. I stamped a wood grain pattern onto kraft cardstock and rounded the corners. I stamped the Thanks sentiment (Reverse Confetti In a big way) in the upper right corner of the wood grain panel and die cut the word coach out from red cardstock and adhered to the wood grain piece. I stamped a baseball and bat (PTI 7th Inning Stretch) and added them for finishing touches.

Inspiration was found from this great sketch at Sunday Stamps:


I will also share over at: Crafty Hazelnut - Patterned Paper Challenge.

Here is a picture of the crew!

Have a great one!
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the perfect card for his coach! How fun that the stripes are velvet. Sorry the team didn't take first place. But they didn't lose, they won second place in the championship!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tammy, I love your card! I know the coach will cherish it! Such a fun way to use the sketch, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

Awww that is adorable! I love the baseball theme - it works perfectly for the sketch. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Migdalia said...

Super cool card! Congrats to them! Especially for all the hard work!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

What an awesome card, I love how you used the sketch! Congrats to your sons team!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Maria said...

Awesome baseball card for the coach!! I'm sure he'll appreciate it! Congrats to the team! They worked very hard! Great pic! Have a great summer, enjoy!!

Sue Lelli said...

The coach must have LOVED this FAB card! Hope all is well!

AppZoro Technologies Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.