Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Lesley!

Today we are celebrating Lesley's birthday (Owner of Annie's Paper Boutique and home of Trendy Twine) The Trendy Twine Design Team gals got together and made special birthday projects for her.
Happy Birthday Lesley!
 
Since Lesley has a fall birthday, I created a fall inspired birthday card for her! I used a Kraft card base and papers from Provocraft. The stamped pumpkin and Leaf are from APB Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set.
As for the sentiment I used, it can be found at DeNami Design. I took a length of fabulous Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the card front tying in a double bow embellishing with a button.  At the top of the pumpkin, I created a fussy bow embellishing further with a fall button, more awesome Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and a stamped tag as mentioned with one of those cute stamps from Hello Fall.  
Here are the wonderful products from Annie's Paper Boutique I used today!
Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set - 4x3
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day! Be Sure to head to the Trendy Twine Blog to see what the other girls created!

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How sweet!!! LOVING that pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessica said...

Your card is gorgeous Tammy! I know Lesley is going to LOVE this!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Love these colors!! WOW!! Gorgeous card!! :)

Beth F. said...

Your card is wonderful Tammy! It really is perfect for a fall birthday :)

Migdalia said...

This is Gorgeous!!! I love pretty papers you used!!! I absolutely love this card and I know Lesley will TOO!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely pumpkin! One of the prettiest pumpkins I've ever seen, Tammy! And, great addition with the twine and buttons...love it!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful pumpkin!! It looks amazing!! The buttons and all of the details are just fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty card with so many fun details! I love how you created the fall theme and used the string of buttons along the front of the card! Great job on incorporating the APB stamps too, Lesley will love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card!! Super fun papers and love the buttons! I am SURE she will love it!!
Sherrie K

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable, Tammy! I LOVE that big pumpkin and love the paper piecing! Gorgeous bow and stamping, too! And I am smitten with the way you used the buttons on here!

Shelly said...

This is just so GORGEOUS! I just LOVE all the buttons and twine!
so pretty my friend!
Shelly

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Tammy, this card is so sweet -- the fall colors and the stamps! Love that you used the Hello Fall :) Thank you so much for my birthday surprise and for my wonderful gifts. I've really enjoyed my pumpkin candle and it came at the right time, too.

Love ya, girlie!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Dr Sonia S V said...

Tammy love how you used different patterns to make the gorgeous pumpkin
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lynette Jacobs said...

The most beautiful seasonal card I have seen. Love the paper pieced pumpkin.

Helen said...

This is so beautiful!