Tuesday, April 21, 2015

City Crafter Guest Designer

I am happy to be guesting at the City Crafter Challenge Blog where this week we are casing a card from one of the City Crafter Design Team. This week it's the talented Ros. You can find the card we are casing at the bottom of this post. I think it will be easy to see how this card was inspired by Ros' card. 

I created a shaker card as inspired by Ros. I used Hero Arts Row of Houses to create the scene inside. I die-cut some flat bottom clouds and placed them on the front face of the card. 
I wrapped some aqua baker's twine around several times finishing off in a bow. A sentiment was added from Paper Smooches with a finishing touch of some enamel dots. 

Here is Ros' darling card. 

I hope you can join me this week. Please stop by the City Crafter Blog to see the other talented ladies and their take on Ros' card. 

Thank you for coming by to visit  and I would like to say a special thank you if you leave a comment.
Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!
~Tammy~

18 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet is that, I love those lovely colors you used, thanks for being our guest this week at CCCB, it was an honor having you.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is a brilliant CASE of my card!! I love your little scene! I'm so glad that you are guesting here on at CCCB my week! Have a lovely day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! I loveeeee your card! LOVING the colors and the clouds!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Your shaker is beautiful!The colors are so bright and love the twine..cute combo! Congrats on your GD spot!
Sherrie k

Maria said...

A beautiful shaker card with the colorful houses! Great touch with the clouds and twine! And, congrats on being guest designer!

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card, love that sweet scene and the shaker design! The colors look awesome with the white base! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

Samra said...

What a fun and gorgeous take on Ros' card!! Such a pleasure having you as a GD at CCCB :) hugs:) Samra

Karen said...

Tammy, I simply love your take on Ros' card! What a precious little scene, created in such beautiful colors. I love the bright sequins to coordinate on this darling shaker card! Beautifully designed, my sweet friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Karen said...

Oh! And congratulations on your well-deserved Guest Designer spot! They are blessed to have you! :o) (I was too engrossed in your sweet project! Hehe!)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Tammy this is outstanding!!! I love the way you CASED Ros's wonderful card. Really REALLY cute!! Sorry you had a bad start to your day, hope it got better. Sending a big hug!

Greta said...

I love your case of Ros's darling card! Great choice to use the HA houses, Tammy, & I love the twine!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is fabulous, Tammy!! I LOVE your take on Ros's adorable card! Your bright and colorful city houses are fabulous! Love the bright mix of sequins and candy dots, too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Tammy!! Every little detail is fabulous!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your guest dt spot my friend!! What a fabulous card!! I love the shaker city scene!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stella said...

You nailed it and I am in awe! Love the houses and the bright look of this card. Wow! So happy to have you with us as our Guest Designer at CCCB! X

Nana said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. What a cute and fun shaker card. I love the pinks and blues.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Manuela said...

lovely colorful city scene and shaker!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, girl! Love all the bold, bright, happy color amidst your little scene! So fun!