Sunday, August 17, 2014

School Days {Trendy Twine}


Good Morning Friends!

I am back over on the Twine It Up! With Trendy Twine Blog today! I made this Back to school themed card for my son to give to one of his teachers.  I can't believe how quick the summer flew by!

 I attached some school themed patterned papers to an A2 red card base. I used a Library card and stamped some school themed sentiments from the Unity Smarty Pants set. I hand wrote 9/2014 in the date section. 
I used the Recess Lite Cricut Cartridge to cut the apple and added the Cranberry Trendy Twine before adhering to the library card. For a finishing touch, I added a mini clip to the library card and of course a multi Cranberry Trendy Twine bow embellished with a button.
Cranberry Trendy Twine - Red & White Bakers Twine
Please stop by The Twine It Up! With Trendy Twine Blog to say hello!

I would also like to share at Pause Dream and Enjoy - Kids Theme, Cardz TV- Back to School, Pumpkin Spice Challenge - Children, 

Have a wonderful Day!
~Tammy~

23 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! That apple is amazing!!! Pinning!!!!

Annette Allen said...

that apple is so cool.. great card.

Audrey Pettit said...

That apple is seriously amazing! Love this, Tammy!

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute and fun!!
Fun pattern paper!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

Wow, this is amazing!! That apple is so fabulous!! I love, love this!! So creative and awesome!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

GET OUT!!!!!! Tammy that twine apple is out of this world girl!! This is my new fave from you hands down :) The polka dot 2, the library card...oh I could go on and on ~LOVE THIS!!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

OMG that twine apple is delist! This is the CUTEST school themed card EVER, Tammy and the bow is just icing on the cake! LOVE it!

Sherrie K. said...

Tammy, you did a wonderful job on this card! I LOVE the twine apple-so creative! Awesome job!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

A very fun school themed card! I love what you did with the twine! I have the same paper that you used too :)

Lynn D said...

I just love BTS cards! This one is so bright and cheerful!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

My goodness, Tammy! Great job making Trendy Twine the focal point. Love your apple! Such a fun back-to-school project.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Diana Seal said...

WoW Tammy, what a great back-to-school card!
Love the twine apple, just amazing!
Diana

Janis Lewis said...

This is fabulous! The twine apple is amazing. Blows my mind. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome use of Trendy Twine!! I love that cute apple!! So glad to have you on the team! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow that apple is stunning

Shelly said...

Tammy, Such a GREAT card! I love all the colors and that GREAT apple!

Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Soooo creative! Love the twine apple!!

Sukie said...

Fantastic project, I just love all of the papers and patterns you used! And the apple looks amazing!

Stella said...

Wow Tammy that apple; my jaw hit the floor. Brilliant and ebautiful! Your card is gorgeous; love the modern design!
XX

jessica said...

Such a GREAT card Tammy! LOVE the twine apple!!!!!
AWESOME job my friend!

Maria said...

What a FUN school card with the twine apple...love it!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Tammy--this is just adorable! That twine apple is so wonderful!

Helen said...

This is just such a fabulous card!