Monday, July 1, 2013

Guest Designing at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hello Sweet Friends!

{This is my second post, for my Paper Sweeties Inspirational Sketch Challenge click here.}


Good Monday Morning to you!  Today starts a new week at The Shabby Tea Room and I am so honored to be this week's Guest Designer. 
This week you need to create a card or project using the colors in the inspiration photo and include flowers, ribbon, and newsprint!
No doubt I was inspired to add flowers, and I just kept adding and tucking adding and tucking then added a fussy seam binding bow...added another flower....sigh....
Inside my oval I stamped Celebrate Your Day from Paper Sweeties So Sweet Of You sentiment set.  All this was layered on lots of paper distressed layers. My embossed/distressed panel was inspired by the door in the back of the photograph! 

I would like to thank Debbie for giving me the honor of joining her talented team this week! I hope you will join in the fun and play along!  Please be sure to check out the rest of the talented ladies at The Shabby Tea Room to see what wonderful inspiration they have for you!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

I am going to join in at DL Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party. Sunday {Fun}day 11 - Linky Party, Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes, An Inky Situation Linky Party - Anything Goes

I hope you have a wonderful Monday and start to your week!
~Tammy~

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! That copper leaf caught my eye right away. Lovely layers once again!

Laura Sterckx said...

Hi Tammy

This is a gorgeous card! I love the beautiful flowers on it and the oval with the sentiment on it!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! :)
Laura

Jessi Fogan said...

AMAZING! Another incredibly textured card - love the way the door inspired the background. That copper leaf is STUNNING and the flowers....they all needed to be there. They are perfect!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love your flowers!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my those flowers are beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT!! That is awesome! I love love love your card! LOVING those gorgeous flowers!!!

Sasha said...

Stunning, Tammy! Congratulations on your GDT spot. Such a fabulous take on the inspiration photo! xx

Benzi said...

Wow! What a beauty! Love that bunch of flowers and the newsprint. Congrats on the GDT position. What fun!!!

Annette Allen said...

CONGRATS on guest designing.. your card is gorgeous..

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on your GD spot Tammy! Your card is GORGEOUS! The background is so beautiful! Love the lacy oval and awesome sentiment! The cluster of flowers are amazing! Very elegant Tammy and I just love it!
Have a super day my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS, Tammy! LOVE the shabbiness of it all! LOVE the distressed edges and your Pretty flowers! The colors are FAB, too!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous work, Tammy! An awesome take on the challenge! I love your flower cluster!

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Guest Designer! Your card is glorious! So beautifully created Tammy!!!!
Sandy

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy!! LOVE the beautiful colors and those flowers are beautiful!!! Awesome job! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

Lisa Elton said...

I can't take my eyes off the copper leaf!! This is fabulous Tammy, perfectly shabby. Congrats on your guest DT spot ;)

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the distressed edges!! The flowers are so beautiful!! And that copper leaf is fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, that is beautiful, Tammy! Fabulous colors and LOVE all the flowers! This is so sweet and nostalgic feeling! Huge congrats on your guest designer spot this week in the Tea Room!

Kara Lynne said...

Congrats on your guest spot! This card is so gorgeous! All those beautiful flowers are arranged perfectly.

Joanne Leddy said...

How very pretty, Tammy! Congratulations on your "Guest Designer" position ... what an honor!

MS said...

so gorgeous! those flowers are just amazing :) congrats on the GD!!

Jeanne J. said...

Perfect take on the inspiration Tammy! All those beautiful flowers against the newsprint is stunning! And you know I'm addicted to lavender - GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shabbiness!!! I love the flower arrangement and the layers!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous!!! Big congrats on your guest design assignment! Take care, hugs!

Xonetra said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful! I love the copper leaf and the flowers are stunning! Thanks for linking up with us at An Inky Situation!

Stacey