Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween - Celebrate Your Day

A late Halloween Hello to you my Crafty Friends!

**So Honored that This cutie was chosen as The Shabby Tea Room Winner 11/5/12 Thank you so much ladies for liking my card I am honored!**


Alas, Sandy you interrupted my crafting program this week once again! I love to join in The Shabby Tea Room, and do to our unwanted visitor, I just didn't get a chance to do that. So I found some crafty time this morning, and feel blessed to be able to do so. My heart goes out to those that are affected by this terrible storm. 

So I have one last Halloween card to share with you!

Here is my card based on the Inspiration photo.  We are asked to use the colors of the photo and a flower.
I used Emma from Paper Sweeties with her coordinating paper pieced outfit from You Are Special which has been embellished with a flower a cue taken from the inspiration photo. 
Her silly Witches Hat, I improvised using my Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge. Another cue taken from the inspiration photograph.  I added a black embellished star and wrapped some May Arts twine around her hat for some visual interest and texture. To the bottom right of the tag, a foam glittered pumpkin was added. .

A sentiment from Paper Sweeties You Make Me Smile sentiment set was stamped and hand-cut in a banner and placed in a memory pin and tucked inside the shabby seam binding bow which has been embellished with a prima flower. 

Here is the precious Inspiration photo! Maybe now you can understand why I couldn't resist!
I am also entering this into Cupcake Craft Challenge: Witches & Pumpkins
My Craft Spot: Too Cute To Spook
Twisted Tuesday - Free For All

Thanks for popping by my blog today! We wish you a Happy and Safe Halloween with Family and Friends!
Hugs and Blessings!
~Tammy~

19 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty and I love the use of bright colors, it really adds a sweet touch, and that photo, oh so very cute!!!!

Happy Halloween my crafty friend!

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Miss Tammy! You certainly do know how to showcase the Sweeties so wonderfully! Emma couldn't be any cuter here dressed up for Halloween!! I adore how you made the hat for her using your cutting machine - brilliant!! Thanks so much for sharing this little pretty with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Great take on the card...
Enjoy your festive evening....

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my gosh how cute is that little one? Of course you had to join in :)
I love that orange medallion-framey thing (good grief, hopefully you know what I mean, lol!)

Annette Allen said...

this might just be one of my most favorites...this is AMAZING...love love love it..

VanessaB said...

LOL! i was just going to say what Annette just said! funny! seriously- LOOOOOVE this card!!! happy halloween! :)

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! What a perfect take on the inspiration photo!! I love the design and the little girl!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Absolutely beautiful card, Tammy!! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tammy,love the image and fab details.Beautiful little girl.xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Wowee, another fabulous card! You have such an eye to detail Tammy! Your take on the inspirational photo is perfect! great job!
Happy Halloween!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!! Tooo cute Tammy!!!!!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful layout and your witch is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Shelly said...

Lovely creation with so many super details! I totally get why you couldn't resist after seeing the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake, Shelly x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! Love her little hat--fun papers!!! FAB design:)

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Tammy! And such a perfect take on the inspiration photograph!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, sooooooo cute, Tammy! LOVE!

Tracey said...

Adorable card...your Sweetie is so pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR!

Gwen said...

AWESOME!!! It looks just like your inspiration! Great job on this. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

tiffany said...

what a cutie!! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany

Kate said...

This is fabulous, Tammy! I'm always so impressed with your wonderful attention to detail. This card is gorgeous - and so incredibly well done based on that sweet photo you used for inspiration!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

PS I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I've bitten off rather a lot this semester and my blogging has been kept to a minimum. I do hope that all is well with you. Congrats on the win at Shabby Tea Room!