Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What a Sweetie...

Hello and Happy February First to YOU!

Today I wanted to create a thank you card, so I used Wilson Designs Sweet Celebrations  and combined it with some patterned paper from my stash. Last week I got started on a tag kick, and I guess I have not been able to kick it either. *grins*. They are just so fun to create.

I stamped and fussy cut the ice cream cone and piled it on with a cherry on top! It's unseasonably warm here, so I am up for one of these yummy cones for sure...now if only it would stay like this!

I used the color inspiration from Colourq Challenge.

And I am having another go at Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge and Simon Says: Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs Stamps:  Sweet Celebrations
Paper: Card Stock: Stampin' UP! and PP: Scraps (Some Stampin' UP! and Making Memories)
Ink: Stampin' UP! and Versafine
Other: Dies: PTI, Buttons: Hobby Lobby and PTI, Ribbon: Offray, Embossing Folder: Stampin' UP!

17 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card...I love that ice-cream stamp and that fun embossed background...very cute

Mary Pat Siehl said...

soo very cute-- i love ice cream stamps

Di said...

Fantastic Tammy - tell you what though, it's so cold here that ice cream certainly wouldn't melt right now outside! Brrrr - good to see you in the playground again :) Di xx

Stella said...

Ice cream, polka dots and damask pattern...this combo is a winner. Pink and black is a lovely combo and you made a stunning card. That's what I love about your blog; always something gorgeous to look at :)
XX

Pauline said...

How beautifully sweet, love that cone, and the fab papers!

Unknown said...

Sweat cards! Love the different textures you used for the background, and the ice cream looks so YUM! ;o)

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card, I like the detail of the background paper matching the ice cream too!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Lovely and Colorful Card! Love the background combination; love the ice cream design as well. What a sweetie, indeed =)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! I love the layout. ;)

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Tammy! Long time no talk! Gorgeous card and I love how you've used the WD cone and sentiment layerd on the tag! Tags are good.....don't stop! hehe

It's been UNREAL how warm and beautiful it's been here. Today I even ate outside without a coat on the patio at Chipotle! Crazy! We need to catch up!

Sylvia said...

Tammy, I think this is one of the yummiest ice cream cone cards I have seen! Thanks for joining us this week on the ColourQ.

Arielle H Gordon said...

SUPER YUMMM! Love your card, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

How yummy! Love this! Love the way you did the paper!

Sarn said...

Brilliant card. Makes me wish for sunny days, and makes me feel hungry too! LOL! x

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent card, love the ice cream cone, it ties all your papers together.

Suzanne Bier said...

Super sweet card, Tammy! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week!

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet~no pun intended! Great idea to match the background paper to your ice cream scoops! Very cute Tammy!