Friday, December 16, 2011

DeNami Designs Christmas Theme Challenge and Fascinating Fridays Jen Shears

Hi ya!

I am back with another Christmas Card to share with you for the DeNami Designs Theme Challenge.

Another simple but fun little card! I love Aqua and Red together especially at Christmas, so once I gathered most of my pieces (mostly from my scrap pile) I went to work.  I used DeNami Designs Large Stocking as my focal image.  I used DeNami Designs Medium Polka Dots to create a fun patterned paper for the toe and heal.

The sentiment is from DeNami Designs Holiday Greetings stamp set.  I finished off this little number with a button and some aqua pearls!  

Head over to the DeNami Designs Blog for more information and to play along.


I have followed Jen Shears' blog for a long time, so it was a no brainer for this feature. You will be dazzled by her designs and this girl can really work magic with ribbon!  Please head over to Noor's blog:  Paperie Designs' Studio to help introduce you to this weeks Fascinating Friday Feature. Be sure to let Jen know you stopped by to learn a little more about her!

Thanks for spending a little part of your day with me!

Till next time~
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  All DeNami Designs
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP! DP: DCWV and unknown.
Ink: Momento: Tuxedo Black, Stampin' UP!
Other: doily, Buttons: PTI, Pearls: Hero Arts

15 comments:

Karen B. said...

Auch a fun card for the holiday! I love Jen's work!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

too cute- love the colors

Emily Keaton said...

Totally sweet, Tammy! That large stocking is the cutest, esp. paired with that pretty doily. :)

Annette Allen said...

I so love this large stocking...I love how you paper pieced it...GREAT Christmas card...

Merry Christmas..

jen said...

This is so fun!!!
Thanks for the sweet words & honor! :)

Unknown said...

I love that stamp! Great colors for a fun Christmas card!

Michele Gross said...

just darling! Love the bright happy colors and the sweet doily :)

Unknown said...

Such a bright & cheerful card! Cute! ;o)

Theresa said...

So totally sweet!! I love the stocking and cheery colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card, love the doily as a backdrop for your fun stocking!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How stinkin' cute is this stocking?! You've got perfect arrangement of everything, down to the button and brads. Love the doily, too!

Glenda J said...

Super fun! Great colours and layout.

Andrea M said...

So so cute! Love the stocking! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super cute, LOVE the stocking!!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the way you've combined the fun elements with the lace doily. And the red and aqua combination really is a fabulous one!