Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wilson Designs March Release Day One!

Hello there!!  Welcome to the first day of the March Wilson Designs countdown.  Both items I have for you today I have used the current stamp set to be released as well as stamps from other Wilson Design stamp sets. I have done this to display how well you can mix and match any of these stamp sets to show how well they all work together. 


All righty, so let's get down to the business, shall we?  :) 


Ahh, how about this adorable sneak peek? I just love this little fawn! Notice how it fits PERFECTLY inside the oval from Simply Silhouettes? See what I mean about how well things mix and match! LOVE! 

I'm off for now....but I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow, as I'll have more from this release. Remember for your chance to win this new stamp set from Kim's new line leave some love right here and go check out the other Design Team creations for some wonderful inspirations using this set. The winner can be picked over the three days from any of the design team blogs.

Kim (owner)

15 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

So very sweet! I love that set of note cards--great way to package them!

Lee Anne said...

These are wonderful and simple, and showcase the new set beautifully.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Very sweet set! And that fawn stamp is sooo adorable and your card with it is FAB!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE the deer card, simply adorable!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So fun and I love the bright colors!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Cute stuff....I'm looking forward to seeing the full release!

Lorraine said...

Love your bright & bold colored card and that fawn is just adorable!

Karen B. said...

Oh Tammy these are just adorable! Love the graphic colors of your first showcase.

Michele Gross said...

this is a cute set!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!!

KC said...

these are both great! I love all the colors on that gift set! what a great idea!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Both projects are awesome dearie!!!! Awesomeness!!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE your CAS card set, Tammy!!! Those mushroom images are AWESOME!!!!!! And that little fawn melts my heart!! Awesome color combo on the fawn card, too!! LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Love the "TY" card set! I'm going to be making quite a few for my son & his fiance as one of their shower gifts! I did that for their engagement party; however, they were a bunch of individual cards. Now they just need to finalize their colors! LOL

The little fawn card is just adorable!

Looks like it's going to be a great release!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I *love* those sentiments...I'm going to have to check out the stamps!

Amy Kolling said...

Love your card set Tammy! Those images work great to make CAS cards and love that the envies are stamped too! Thinking of you today! :)